Paulding.com

Make Plans Now - Rome Braves Game

For a great night of family fun at a reasonable price, make plans to attend the Rome Braves vs. Augusta Greenjackets home game at State Mutual Stadium in Rome, GA on

Sat, Jun 27, 2009 07:00 PM

My DS, Wade Lowman, will be performing the National Anthem for that game.

The tickets are reasonably priced for a fun family outing with the ticket prices beginning at $4.00 and the most expensive seat tickets being $10.00. You can also take a blanket and let the kids play on the lawn while the game is going on. Their food & drink prices are much more reasonable than what you pay at Turner Field. They have the "All You Can Eat" packages with tickets available, too. This will be the 4th year Wade has sang the Anthem for the Rome Braves and we have had a fun time each year. You could be watching the future Atlanta Braves players. Come join in the fun!!

That is great, tell him congrats on winning the audition.

I will do.......THANKS!!! It is always so much fun. Hope ya'll can join us!

If you have not been to a Rome Barves game, you are missing out. We love to take the boys there. Very family friendly!!!

AMEN!!! It is a great stadium and great fun.

• 3 months later...
The time is here. Saturday night, June 27th. If you want to go, please let me know ASAP. I am trying to get Free tickets. But, the person that has been in charge the last 3 years when he sang and gave us unlimited tickets is no longer there. But, at the very least we could all sit together and have an AMAZING evening of fun.

Oh Wow. I would love to go - it is so much fun going to the Rome Braves game. I have been several times and it is just a great, inexpensive time to spend as a family. But, I have made plans to go out of town this afternoon for a couple of days so I will miss it. I would definitely have been there. I hope you will record Wade singing and post it. He has a beautiful voice and is a very talented and kind young man!! i know you are proud. Have fun.