Paulding.com

You don't wanna photograph GuardDad. He's too ugly. :p

That's fer sure.

I'm so ugly the doctor slapped my mama when I was born.

I'm so ugly I have to tie a pork chop around my neck for the dogs to play with me.

What time? I have a party and i would love for my 15 year old to get his photo taken in his Karate outfit.

I'm hoping the weather will clear up early on Sunday....Saturday if we're lucky! I'll send a pm in the morning...

As the mother of two above-average, beautiful children, just let me know. 8)

They are beautiful! :D I'll figure it out in the morning....reminder: Isawyoutonight:

Can I wear a thong?

Yes, you can wear a thong....the pics of the popos handcuffing you will be priceless... :p

I would love to help you out...I have a 6 year old boy as well as a 4 year old (as of beg of April) girl. Let me know if you have spots still...

Thanks!

Ghost's Girl

Got your pm... B)

On a not-so-wet weekend, we need to get together and do a shoot in my wedding gown!

Gotta keep an eye on the weather.

Whenever you're ready! :D

I would love for my kids to model for you.

I'll get with you in the morning... B)

You are doing a great job building up your portfolio! Here's hoping the rain holds off for you on Sunday :)

Thanks! I hope it'll be sunny... ^_^

I have 3 grandsons that would be beautiful models. What times are open still?

I'll let you know in the morning....gotta check the weather

The rain should stop on Sunday! White Oak Park has alot of good scenics for portraits!

Let me know asap...

I'm filling up appointments!

How funny is that! I planed to do the same thing at the same place and decided to do it for sunday as well. I got a new camera for christmas(Nikon D40) and was going to take the kids out to do just that. I;m still learning how to use it and bought some dvd's on the camera and wanted to try out what I learned.

Hope to see ya there!