Paulding.com

I have had my scanner on and off through out the day. I am listening but haven't really heard anything.

There is a call for chest pains at Dallas Acworth Hwy and Frey Rd., but no call for Lifeflight on this one.

You know, I am not sure if I we would hear that call because that is in the city limits of Dallas. Those calls don't come through the Paulding County feed I don't believe.

:D :D

That is funny, but I think they meant a medical issue causing the issue instead of a wreck or other accident involving injury

(the stating the obvious is funny, not that someone was life flighted...prayers for them)

Edited by Mariposa
I have had my scanner on and off through out the day. I am listening but haven't really heard anything.

There is a call for chest pains at Dallas Acworth Hwy and Frey Rd., but no call for Lifeflight on this one.

You know, I am not sure if I we would hear that call because that is in the city limits of Dallas. Those calls don't come through the Paulding County feed I don't believe.

Any time that Life Flight is called usually Paulding Fire will be involved so you should be able to follow it on the scanner.

It was called for an elderly man who was either sick or injured in his home...

There was no car accident involved.

Does anyone know what happened on Austin Bridge Rd (near Ridge Road) last night around 8 pm?

Edited to Correct smiley situation!

Edited by baseballmom