Paulding.com

ANNOUNCING.....................

3nascar88 is now

SPORTS SOURCE

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR Authentic Licensed Merchandise

Come check out our inventory this Sunday, March 8th at the Outdoor Market conveniently located at
3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy. in Hiram GA.
(Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd)

Sunday: 11am-5pm

Hope to see Ya'll there!!!
You go Girl, CONGRATS, and welcome to the commerce. :wub:

I hope you do real good this weekend , I will try to come by and see everyone.

Tona

Can I still just call you "K" :D

Of course you can, "T". Thank Ya Dahlin'. I hope you do make it by Sunday afternoon. The weather should be cooperating and be pretty!

THANKS to everyone and please do come see us.

Congrats! Do you have any Texas Longhorn stuff in youth sizes?

Not right now. Send me a PM with what you are looking for (sizes, t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc) and let me see what I can get for you. I have a lot of Alabama and a good bit of Florida, Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia in stock. I have a few pieces of other schools but that is the bulk of it right now. But, I can get just about anything anyone would need. THANKS for asking!!

CONGRATS....HEY DO YOU HAVE ANY AUBURN STUFF???? :p

Yes mam...........I like to carry a lot of SEC teams........even AUBURN. ;)

Not right now. Send me a PM with what you are looking for (sizes, t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc) and let me see what I can get for you. I have a lot of Alabama and a good bit of Florida, Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia in stock. I have a few pieces of other schools but that is the bulk of it right now. But, I can get just about anything anyone would need. THANKS for asking!!

Thanks so much, my 10 year old loves Texas. I'll get with him to see what he wants and pm you for some prices.

Congrats!!!!

We'll be coming by...DS and DH are HUGE AL fans :D

Edited by akre0023

THANKS YA'LL!!! We have been out and about all day and it sure is good to come in here and find all these kind comments and good wishes. We are very hopeful we will be successful. Even in the worst economy us hard-core sports fans support our teams. And, our prices will be much less than retail and we will also offer Universities and Colleges that cannot be found locally in the retail market. So, we hope to fulfill a need here in the County.

We appreciate all the support and hope everyone will come by and see what we have. Our inventory will be increasing and changing as time goes by. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

We'll be coming by...DS and DH are HUGE AL fans :D

GOOD. Look forward to meeting you. We have quite a bit of Alabama......even when we go to buy other schools, we are naturally drawn to the Alabama racks. LOL!!

Cool! Didn't realize that was you!

Yes mam.....it is me. I am still getting used to it, too. When I saw another thread and the most recent post was by SPORTS SOURCE, it caught me off guard. LOL!!!

Hope you and DH will come see us!

WOOO HOOOO! Congrats girl. You know I'll be by for some Bama stuff.

THANK YOU!! Looking forward to seeing you. We have some great Alabama apparel.

BTW, we will be carrying SUNGLASSES for $5.00!! What a deal!

WOOO HOOOO! Congrats girl. You know I'll be by for some Bama stuff.

THANK YOU!! Looking forward to seeing you. We have some great Alabama apparel.

BTW, we will be carrying SUNGLASSES for $5.00!! What a deal!

OOPS..........SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!

Just a reminder to everyone to come out and see us tomorrow at the Outdoor Market on Hwy. 92. It is going to be BEAUTIFUL weather!! We are really excited about our first outing with our Sports Apparel & such and hope everyone will come check it out.

If we do not have what you need, we can get it.

Please identify yourself being from p.com

p.com members receive:

~~10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 8th~~

C YA!!