Paulding.com

I'm Alot Darker Now!

No, I did not just come back from the Beach! :o :rofl:

Been wanting to get some darker tint on the ride and have to thank Dianne and Russel at

"Gotcha Looking Good"

They were patient with my schedule and worked me in when I had to postpone my reservation and

got me all hooked up and it looks great! Those side door windows may be next!! :yahoo:

Thanks again!! :clapping:

Been wanting to get some darker tint on the ride and have to thank Dianne and Russel at

"Gotcha Looking Good"

They were patient with my schedule and worked me in when I had to postpone my reservation and

got me all hooked up and it looks great! Those side door windows may be next!! :yahoo:

LOL When I saw the topic I thought you had done gone and gotten the spray tan :lol: Imagine that!

I'm glade you got your windows tinted and are happy with the service you received.

Hoping to get hubby s truck cleaned soon If he can park it long enough. ;)

"Gotcha Looking Good"

:lol: Gosh Scott, you have me wandering what you did. Thanks for the good word, it really did make your name stand out more on your ride. We appreciate your business when you get ready just give us call and we will take care of your back windows also. Glad you're happy with the back window. Thanks

:lol: Gosh Scott, you have me wandering what you did. Thanks for the good word, it really did make your name stand out more on your ride. We appreciate your business when you get ready just give us call and we will take care of your back windows also. Glad you're happy with the back window. Thanks

Awesome! Will give a call :D