Paulding.com

Bad Wreck on 61 North Today

We came through just after it happened a Ford truck pulling a Horse trailor...Did not look good at all. As we headed toward Dallas I kept expecting to pass an Ambulance finally in town we did. I pray all are ok , it looked really bad. The Fire Dept. and Police were there but noone was down where the truck and trailor were. Off a bank and into trees turned over caved in :( .

Please pray for whoever it was, they are gonna need it!

We came through just after it happened a Ford truck pulling a Horse trailor...Did not look good at all. As we headed toward Dallas I kept expecting to pass an Ambulance finally in town we did. I pray all are ok , it looked really bad. The Fire Dept. and Police were there but noone was down where the truck and trailor were. Off a bank and into trees turned over caved in :( .

Please pray for whoever it was, they are gonna need it!

Grayce I came back from c-ville & he (the driver) was out & walking around long before the rescue got there (they were pulling out as I past the station) so he looked fine alittle shook up but good :p

Edited by yellowduckdog
Grayce I came back from c-ville & he (the driver) was out & walking around long before the rescue got there (they were pulling out as I past the station) so he looked fine alittle shook up but good :p

That's sounds great...looked really bad I am glad to hear that! The way the Cab of the truck was caved into the tree I stared praying...did not look good.

Your post makes me feel better. THANK YOU!