26 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

Yesterday I stopped by Patak, and among other things, I bought some beef franks.

Today I sliced them up into Bavarian style sauerkraut and served it with French's spicy brown mustard.

Not something I'd want every day for lunch, but it sure was good today!

What did you have?

#2 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

I had warm lemon water and some of my sons mashed potatoes huh.gif

#3 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (Happy Wife And Mom @ Feb 27 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had warm lemon water and some of my sons mashed potatoes huh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for answering, anyway. 27 people have read this thread so far, and apparently none of them ate anything!

laugh.gif

#4 HBsMom

HBsMom

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

nothing yet!!!!

#5 redneckgirrrlll

redneckgirrrlll

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

Chick-fil-a salad and sweet tea
Let's go Hiram Hornets and HHS Band of Gold!!! Lets have a great season!!

#6 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:13 PM

I had a granola bar. We did have smoked sausage and bavarian kraut on Monday for supper. smile.gif
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

#7 2busy4?

2busy4?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

I made a bratwurst & sauerkraut sandwich from the leftovers from last night.
Keep your heart pure, your mind open, and your gun loaded.

-- Hetty, NCIS LA

I have 452 Facebook Friends... I know some of them.

-- One of My FB friends (I know this one!!!)

#8 ihaveadog

ihaveadog

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,866 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

I had some more of the stew stuff Sadie posted the recipe for.

I fantasize about my dogs having jobs. I pretend that both of them are window cleaners and their kennel is their first starter home. I think the bigger dog is trying to bump off the smaller dog so he can have the kennel to himself. I know I have a problem, but don't animals have to earn a living too?

Dogs may not be our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.

A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

The more I see of humans, the more I admire dogs.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

The dog is a gentleman, I hope to go to his heaven, not man's.

#9 XTW

XTW

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (TabbyCat @ Feb 27 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yesterday I stopped by Patak, and among other things, I bought some beef franks.

Today I sliced them up into Bavarian style sauerkraut and served it with French's spicy brown mustard.

Not something I'd want every day for lunch, but it sure was good today!

What did you have?

I have been wanting to go to Patak's ALL WEEK and have not made it yet. I don't really want to go today in the rain either, but I may go when I get off work. We'll see.

Glad you had a great lunch. I haven't had anything for lunch yet. Might as well wait for dinner now.

Posted Image www.XtremeTreeWorx.com

http://www.paulding.com/ads/xtreme-revision1.swf

#10 Atlanta's 1st Choice

Atlanta's 1st Choice

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hubby on the way home with a taco salad for me

#11 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (XTREME TREE WORX @ Feb 27 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been wanting to go to Patak's ALL WEEK and have not made it yet. I don't really want to go today in the rain either, but I may go when I get off work. We'll see.

Glad you had a great lunch. I haven't had anything for lunch yet. Might as well wait for dinner now.

When you go, and if you like corned beef, may I suggest you get some of theirs?

It's $3.99 a pound, and it's WONDERFUL!! I only bought a pound of it, but I'm wishing I'd gotten more. My night-creeper son found it (and the Havarti cheese and seeded rye I bought to go with it) in the middle of the night sometime, and now my supply is low!

Seriously, if you like corned beef, ask them for a slice of it when you go. It's some of the best I've had in quite a while.

I also got some delicious beef salami, $3.99 a pound as well. And worth every penny. smile.gif

And Publix has several varieties of Keebler crackers BOGO free this week @$3.99 a box. Perfect with sliced salami and cheese.

#12 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

Chik-Fil-A

All because LisaG called me and said there was a dead coyote on 101....and I was curious....it was a coyote....and it was dead.

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#13 XTW

XTW

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (TabbyCat @ Feb 27 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you go, and if you like corned beef, may I suggest you get some of theirs?

It's $3.99 a pound, and it's WONDERFUL!! I only bought a pound of it, but I'm wishing I'd gotten more. My night-creeper son found it (and the Havarti cheese and seeded rye I bought to go with it) in the middle of the night sometime, and now my supply is low!

Seriously, if you like corned beef, ask them for a slice of it when you go. It's some of the best I've had in quite a while.

I also got some delicious beef salami, $3.99 a pound as well. And worth every penny. smile.gif

And Publix has several varieties of Keebler crackers BOGO free this week @$3.99 a box. Perfect with sliced salami and cheese.

Thanks for the info. I may just break down and go this afternoon anyway. The rain has slowed down for now.

Posted Image www.XtremeTreeWorx.com

http://www.paulding.com/ads/xtreme-revision1.swf

#14 KRM

KRM

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,912 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (redneckgirrrlll @ Feb 27 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chick-fil-a salad and sweet tea

Good girl! I had a cheeseburger (no bun) and fries. 1/2 and 1/2 tea. Yes, I was bad- but it's all I will eat today. I have to justify it somehow!!! tongue.gif

Hush up, you Stalker!!

#15 Myprayers77

Myprayers77

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

Chicken tostada bowl from El Pollo Loco and sweet tea. Yum!

#16 gwilli8866

gwilli8866

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Had the grandkids today and that is what they wanted. And they almost always get what they want.

#17 drsmileybugs

drsmileybugs

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

Nothing. I've been sick since Wednesday and I don't have an appetite. I stopped by Chick-fil-a on my way home from work for Chicken Noodle Soup. It went straight to the fridge. I may warm it up shortly and see if I can eat it. Nothing even sounds good!!

QUOTE (gwilli8866 @ Feb 27 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Had the grandkids today and that is what they wanted. And they almost always get what they want.

Hmmm.... that kinda sounds good. I may have to bug my honey to get me some Tomato soup...
Heather R. Bussey, DMD
Austell Dental Associates
(770) 948-8888

austelldental.com

I'm Tri-ing to save lives... click here to find out how you can help!

#18 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,811 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

I had peanuts LOL

I need to think of something for supper,

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#19 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (drsmileybugs @ Feb 27 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing. I've been sick since Wednesday and I don't have an appetite. I stopped by Chick-fil-a on my way home from work for Chicken Noodle Soup. It went straight to the fridge. I may warm it up shortly and see if I can eat it. Nothing even sounds good!!

Hmmm.... that kinda sounds good. I may have to bug my honey to get me some Tomato soup...

Still sick? sad.gif

Maybe I need to bring you some truffles and green bean casserole...that stuff always makes me feel better laugh.gif

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#20 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Must be the week for sauerkraut, my 5 yo daughter even asked for "sourcrap" this week. rofl.gif
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#21 drsmileybugs

drsmileybugs

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (The Rev @ Feb 27 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still sick? sad.gif

Maybe I need to bring you some truffles and green bean casserole...that stuff always makes me feel better laugh.gif

Yes, and I am miserable. I felt a little better yesterday and told the ladies at the office that I would be in to work my normal 8-12 today. Well... about 30 min into my first patient, I started feeling hot, week & flushed. I had to go sit down in my office for a few minutes to keep from hitting the floor. Needless to say, they rescheduled my other patients for this morning. I came home and climbed in bed and have been here ever since.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'd rather have truffles and green bean casserole when I can actually taste them. They sound great, but I can't smell or taste much of anything!!! I guess the good part is this may shave off some of those pounds I'd love to drop!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Madea @ Feb 27 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must be the week for sauerkraut, my 5 yo daughter even asked for "sourcrap" this week. rofl.gif

We had Sauerkraut last week with some sausage my husband got from Patak. It was good!!
Heather R. Bussey, DMD
Austell Dental Associates
(770) 948-8888

austelldental.com

I'm Tri-ing to save lives... click here to find out how you can help!

#22 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (drsmileybugs @ Feb 27 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, and I am miserable. I felt a little better yesterday and told the ladies at the office that I would be in to work my normal 8-12 today. Well... about 30 min into my first patient, I started feeling hot, week & flushed. I had to go sit down in my office for a few minutes to keep from hitting the floor. Needless to say, they rescheduled my other patients for this morning. I came home and climbed in bed and have been here ever since.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'd rather have truffles and green bean casserole when I can actually taste them. They sound great, but I can't smell or taste much of anything!!! I guess the good part is this may shave off some of those pounds I'd love to drop!! tongue.gif

We had Sauerkraut last week with some sausage my husband got from Patak. It was good!!

Awe that stinks! I hate that feeling and not being able to taste anything sad.gif I hope you are as good as new by Sunday if not sooner. Sounds like its some sort of nasty bug. I think the office ladies miss you! And you so don't need to lose any weight psssshhtt! laugh.gif

#23 WTA

WTA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,317 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

1/2 bowl of potato soup and 1/2 club sandwich.

And 1/2 of a really good homemade blueberry muffin!!~ (best part of the meal! wub.gif )
Oh, and some wonderful company!~~

~BOOMER SOONER~

Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead

The artist formerly known as ~Shawna~

#24 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

Greek Salad and Potato Bacon Soup at p.com lunch at MacFarlane's.

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

#25 Monkeytail

Monkeytail

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

I had a big honkin' salad (spinach leaves... I don't like lettuce) and water.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." - The Doctor

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Einstein

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke - Vincent Van Gogh
"

#26 flossy

flossy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

Smart One's Quesadilla ,steam fresh veggies and a 100 calorie pack Mr. Salty!!!
The only difference between us and the animals is our ability to accesorize- Clarice, Steel Magnolias

#27 Macfos

Macfos

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (3nascar88 @ Feb 27 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greek Salad and Potato Bacon Soup at p.com lunch at MacFarlane's.

Thanks so much for coming! Great crowd; it was really nice seeing everyone. Hopefully a lot of you will be back tonight and enjoy Spotlight Karaoke starting at 8 PM.

See you soon!

-MacFarlane's

Visit us online to learn more about our menu, specials, and directions!
MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille

"Lift Your Spirits"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics