Paulding.com

Want to be in a MOVIE as and Extra!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all have a wonderful time in the morning - doesn't look like it is going to be quite as cold as it has been the past few mornings. My family and I did the "extra" thing for the movie "Remember the Titans" and we had a blast! Good memories!

So who all is going?

I am please tell confederate Rose thanks from the bottom of my heart for the offer of authentic clothing, I will only have few hours to participate tomorrow, but I am looking forward to meeting her there.

I am please tell confederate Rose thanks from the bottom of my heart for the offer of authentic clothing, I will only have few hours to participate tomorrow, but I am looking forward to meeting her there.

I'll see you there...

I'll see you there...

SHHH, don't let on to the movie folks abot the secret peep party!

Can't wait for the hugs!!!

You all are going to have great weather and I hope ya all have fun.. Will be something for all of us to remember HAVE FUN !

You have to come, I need peep love :wub:

DS is going and is really excited about it. I have no idea what he is wearing b/c he is at the Jesse McCartney concert tonight with friends. I am sure he will be DEAD tired at 5:00AM tomorrow but he doesn't want to miss it!!!!! Hope all of you who are going have a wonderful and fun time. It will be a memory of a lifetime. If you see the curly headed guy that fotogirl "shot" today, tell him you are from p.com. LOL. (He gets tickled at my obsession with p.com)

Lol.... :wub:

I'm one of the people that need to be there extra early....

Well, what are you on here for then???? :)

I just put those pin curls in my daughters hair. Hope it works. Otherwise she will just have some ringlets hanging from her hat.

I slicked the 9yo's hair back before bed to get a head start. He has very curly hair and it's gonna put up a fight. So I'm trying to curl the girl's hair and straighten the boy's hair. Ugh.

I'm wearing a hat due to highlights. Could not find any of the fan-ci-ful temp hair color. Doubt that I'll sleep much. Maybe I'll go ahead and run to Walmart at this hour. I saw some at the one in Douglasville. Just have to get back, do it and dry it before midnight if I want a good four hours of sleep.

What time are you guys planning to be there?

Night, Scarlett.

Everyone should be getting up around now for the big day! :wacko:

I am not going, cause I have wild hair...LOL

If there is an 80s movie I am in...

After talkings to my employees, I should see alot of our clothes from the Thrift store in the movie scene :wub:

Good Luck and don't break a leg!!

Folks, there is a second chance.

They'll be shooting more of the scene tomorrow.

If you're interested, do check www.getlowextras.com or read Cid Swank's post here.

Oh, and you could picture yourself in this picture:

gallery_2_49_108789.jpg

Am I just missing the posts? I'm dying to hear what the day was like hanging out with the stars and being a star? B) Anyone??? Would love to hear about your experiences.

Edited: Found the other post that LPPT started and I loved the pictures and reading about all of the experiences! I can't wait to hear more.

Edited by kelleyofhiram
Folks, there is a second chance.

They'll be shooting more of the scene tomorrow.

If you're interested, do check www.getlowextras.com or read Cid Swank's post here.

Oh, and you could picture yourself in this picture:

gallery_2_49_108789.jpg

My error in the other thread then, I suppose, and my apologies. We were told something completely different. Good luck folks, if you decide to come out!

:)