Paulding.com

CAR SHOW

No entrance fee for cars wanting to be shown or admission to the Car Show. Prizes Awarded for Top 5 in each category!!!

There will be a Car Show (cars! trucks! motorcycles!) on Saturday, March 7, 10AM to 2PM, at the New Covenant Fellowship Church at 1280 Jimmy Campbell Parkway Building 300 Dallas, Ga 30132. All proceeds will go to the Youth Department to assist with funds for the Winterfest trip. We will be having live entertainment Christian Group "In Pursuit" performing as well as lots of other activities including Auction and Bake sale. Please call 770-635-8787 if you have an auto to enter the show!

Edited by Spunkywman
can i bring one and try to sell it ?

Sorry it took so long to ge back to you. Yes you can bring it and sell it. Everyone is welcome. There is no fee fo entering or coming to see the cars please come on out. It will be something for everyone and its helping the youth.

Be Blessed and have a great night!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Scarlet Indulgence made a basket ( $50.00 value) for me that I am putting in the auction at the car show. Also there will be a wonderful lady there that makes handmade beaded hemp necklaces. It will be a great time and no charge to enter a car or the show!!