5 replies to this topic

#1 momof2athletes

momof2athletes

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

check out this product I have found and come to love. It is very safe and you can keep it on all the time.

www.scentsy.com/houze
Houze of Little Bulldogs, LLC

#2 Hypatia

Hypatia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:49 PM

I love Scentsy too! If anyone is interested, please send me a tell...I can hook you up!

#3 momof2athletes

momof2athletes

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Hypatia @ Feb 25 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love Scentsy too! If anyone is interested, please send me a tell...I can hook you up!

Are you a rep too? I never heard of this until I was a member of a yahoo chat for stay at home moms with businesses.
Houze of Little Bulldogs, LLC

#4 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

You both probably need to contact PUBBY about a commerce membership before trying to sell on here wink.gif

#5 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

i have one and i love it!
"Love, Peace and Chicken Grease" - Zac Brown Band

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." - Lyndon B. Johnson

#6 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,436 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Happy Wife And Mom @ Feb 26 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You both probably need to contact PUBBY about a commerce membership before trying to sell on here wink.gif

Yep, you probably do. The reality is that we've seen it all and while the mods moved it to the unpaid got the goods forum, I'm moving it elsewhere... as you're asking the question if anyone had heard of it and you wisely did not put thename in the title nor did you provide an active or live link.

It also took two of you to come to the conclusion that you were both selling the product and I thought it was kind of funny how those beans were spilled smile.gif

Oh well it is late. good luck

pubby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics