Paulding.com

What's going on at the old drag strip?

I live off Holland Rd and travel down Mt. Tabor on a daily basis. I've seen signs saying "base camp" with cars, port-o-pottys and my husband saw a portable kitchen. The first weekend I assumed it was possibly a para-military weekend, but it's still there, and it looks like it's growing. Anyone know what this is?

Thanks!

Jacquelyn

I live off Holland Rd and travel down Mt. Tabor on a daily basis. I've seen signs saying "base camp" with cars, port-o-pottys and my husband saw a portable kitchen. The first weekend I assumed it was possibly a para-military weekend, but it's still there, and it looks like it's growing. Anyone know what this is?

Thanks!

Jacquelyn

Commandos. They are using the Tunnels for training! :D

Robert Duvall !!!! Can you believe it???? Right here in Paulding County, although I dont think he is here yet , he will be. I have a business lot straight across the road from the dragstrip, we could all gather on my trailer one day and see if we could catch a glimpse !!!! LOL

are you trying to find trouble :lol: :lol:

Possibly :ninja:

Robert Duvall !!!! Can you believe it???? Right here in Paulding County, although I dont think he is here yet , he will be. I have a business lot straight across the road from the dragstrip, we could all gather on my trailer one day and see if we could catch a glimpse !!!! LOL

Oh I'm so excited for you, your brush with celebrity will define you for the rest of your life. :blink: :wacko:

Nobody wants to see your AS????? Put it away please !!!!

Many already have, and enjoyed it. ;) So you are the one for tonight. B) I like beating up loser cops that can't win a political race and drive down the road without a seatbelt while talking on the cell phone. Sure you wanna play Joey? I have pictures. ;)

Many already have, and enjoyed it. ;) So you are the one for tonight. B) I like beating up loser cops that can't win a political race and drive down the road without a seatbelt while talking on the cell phone. Sure you wanna play Joey? I have pictures. ;)

Nasty as???? you have , put it away !!!!

Dang Jlh10101,

First being an ex cop you ought to know the seat belt laws, bet I was in a truck wasnt I ?

Jlh10101 I didnt know you were jealous, guess it comes from living on the south side of the county with a 16 year old daughter who runs up $600 phone bills to her absentee boyfriend doesnt it ???

Dang Jlh10101,

First being an ex cop you ought to know the seat belt laws, bet I was in a truck wasnt I ?

Jlh10101 I didnt know you were jealous, guess it comes from living on the south side of the county with a 16 year old daughter who runs up $600 phone bills to her absentee boyfriend doesnt it ???

Lead by example. Especially with political signs on the truck there "good ol boy"

I live on the west side, want my address, bring lube this time. :ph34r:

Pm me, and you can talk all the sheeze you wanna aboyt my daughter in my front yard. ;)

I can afford the bill, doesn't make it right, but I can and will pay it.

Dang Jlh10101,

And, I do know the seatbelt laws and I also know that Georgia would get more money for roads if the "good 'ol boys" would join the new century.

Lead by example. Especially with political signs on the truck there "good ol boy"

I live on the west side, want my address, bring lube this time. :ph34r:

Pm me, and you can talk all the sheeze you wanna aboyt my daughter in my front yard. ;)

I can afford the bill, doesn't make it right, but I can and will pay it.

this is starting to get entertaining...... lol