Paulding.com

Spotlight Karaoke Is Proud To Present...

Join Spotlight Karaoke this Friday starting at 8pm for the 1st Annual MacFarlane's Idol Karaoke Competition. This is a six week event with finalists nominated by an independent judging panel. Each contestant will choose one song during the competition, so choose your songs wisely. One finalist will be nominated each week for five weeks and on the sixth week all five finalists will return to vie for the title King or Queen of Karaoke. If you aren't nominated one week you can compete each week for your chance.

Open karaoke will begin as usual at 8pm with the contest starting at 9pm. Once all weekly contestants have performed, we will return to open karaoke for the remainder of the night.

So bring out your best vocals and stage performance, you might just win it all.

Singers wishing to compete should arrive as close to 8pm as possible so you have a chance to warm up in the first hour of open karaoke before you begin competing at 9pm.

Come on out and have a ball with us as we search for our very own MacFarlane's Idol.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad your doing this Mark. I can't get there till around 9:30 until basketball is over (which is in 3 weeks, thank goodness) so I wont' be entering, but I wish all those that do enter the best of luck! should be alot of fun!!!

If basketball ends in three weeks you have plenty of time to enter. The nominating nights run for five weeks. A different finalist will be chosen each week. All five finalists will return the sixth week to compete for the top prize. You can still arrive at 9:30 for that matter and enter. The contest starts and nine and ends when the last contestant has sang for that night. No reason for you not to enter.

The more the merrier.

If basketball ends in three weeks you have plenty of time to enter. The nominating nights run for five weeks. A different finalist will be chosen each week. All five finalists will return the sixth week to compete for the top prize. You can still arrive at 9:30 for that matter and enter. The contest starts and nine and ends when the last contestant has sang for that night. No reason for you not to enter.

The more the merrier.

gotcha! well I will have to keep that in mind! Gotta work up something new though...something different we'll see what I can come up with!

Hey Mark, does this mean we are safe from our ears bleeding??? :ph34r:

Only if LPPT doesn't enter the contest. But I am encouraging her to do so. As I am encouraging everyone to. The more contestants each week the more fun we have. And don't forget regular karaoke will be on before and after the contest rotation.

:nea: won't sing around the "pros" That's why I liked your gigs. They were for the regular people.

You can find fault with anything. And it's hardly a pro contest. It's still regular folks having a little competitive fun. Don't be a cry baby.

KRM made that comment and I was certain she was referring to a certain Mrs. Penny. :rofl: But I hope she enters. I know she could tear up some performance values.

Thank goodness! I've been practicing and this evening realized I need to find a babysitter. <_<

Only if LPPT doesn't enter the contest. But I am encouraging her to do so. As I am encouraging everyone to. The more contestants each week the more fun we have. And don't forget regular karaoke will be on before and after the contest rotation.

Of course you want me to enter, it raises everyone's confidence, even my dog sings better than me :rofl:

Thank goodness! I've been practicing and this evening realized I need to find a babysitter. <_<

So, you are ok with calling me a HE?!?! Don't ask me to sing with you anymore... :cray:

Nope. I never drink while I'm here. And he doesn't have a prayer.

He could only be so lucky!!! :wub:

So, you are ok with calling me a HE?!?! Don't ask me to sing with you anymore... :cray:
I was talking about Mark silly! I thought I made his ears bleed last Fri. :rofl:

Did JLH have a moment?

thankyouthankyouthankyou. :lol:

I was talking about Mark silly! I thought I made his ears bleed last Fri. :rofl:

Did JLH have a moment?

I liked that show when I was 8 :huh: Not so much now, thanks :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>