Paulding.com

Need a Model for Portrait Practice

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a couple of people to come model for me! I've got my little portrait studio set up, and would like to have some portrait practice. I would like to use your photos for my portfolio, and am offering a free photo session and an 8x10 for those who would like to help me. If you are interested, please pm me for an appointment and details... B)

Note: You don't have to be a professional model, just someone who would like to have a free portrait!

I'm looking for all types of people... :D

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a couple of people to come model for me! I've got my little portrait studio set up, and would like to have some portrait practice. I would like to use your photos for my portfolio, and am offering a free photo session and an 8x10 for those who would like to help me. If you are interested, please pm me for an appointment and details... B)

Note: You don't have to be a professional model, just someone who would like to have a free portrait!

I'm looking for all types of people... :D

Ok now I know That I don't take great pics but I've been told that you are a great photograher. So I am going let you photograph me. I'm chunky and don't like my picture taken but I know that you can turn this pumkin into pie lmao!!!! Give me a call as soon as you can.....

Ok now I know That I don't take great pics but I've been told that you are a great photograher. So I am going let you photograph me. I'm chunky and don't like my picture taken but I know that you can turn this pumkin into pie lmao!!!! Give me a call as soon as you can.....

I think you'll love your photos.... :p

You sound like me. I hope in my next lifetime I will be photogenic! :lol:

Ha. Let's see, constant red eye, disappearing eyebrows, shiny shiny shiny skin...

Edited by QOTSA
My pregnant belly :D It's not huge yet but it is showing!

That would be a great practice idea! I would love to do that, and you would definately be an interesting "art" shot... ;)

Ha. Let's see, constant red eye, disappearing eyebrows, shiny shiny shiny skin...

No red eye here.... :lol: makeup is good for eyebrows, and powder the skin....

I soooo need to see you so I can rub da belly! :lol:

FG- I don't like pics of me, but I'll sit fer ya if ya want me to. :)

OK! B)

Thanks for your response! I'll read this post again tonight, and getting an appointment book... :lol:

I also love to take art shots, so if anybody has ideas, please send them!

Ok, I've gotta go to work....If you are interested or have ideas, please let me know and I'll get back with you. I'm surprised how many people are interested! Keep em coming.... :good:

My daughter and her friends have been wanted to have a good photograph of all of them in their prom dresses!

If this is my last week at work (I havent decided if it is yet or not) then, if you wanted, you could do a pregnancy picture of me sometime next week...

I'M BETTING YOU DON'T MAKE IT THAT LONG!!

I can't believe you missed out having that baby on the full moon.

I'M BETTING YOU DON'T MAKE IT THAT LONG!!

I can't believe you missed out having that baby on the full moon.

Ha.. your telling me! :p

That would be a good possibility... B)

Just let me know! :D

Just know I am huge... May not have room for me on a pic... hehe

Edited by ~*Kim*~