#41 unourroll

unourroll

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (2witty4u @ Feb 6 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I don't get is why is all of the attention being focused on this one player. There were several other students who signed on Tuesday and nothing else being mentioned about them. Only focus is on the one who one way or another didnt end up at Arkansas. Congratulations to all the signees who signed on Wednesday where ever your designation is.

i believe this is the reason. someone came on here a posted a negative bout this young man going to jsu instead of arkansas. we as humans go on the attack weather good or bad. im glad hes going to college and it dont matter which one.

i agree congrats to them all, but in respect to the child he should not be beat down on in this forum at all.

#42 MeWhoElse

MeWhoElse

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,116 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (unourroll @ Feb 6 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i believe this is the reason. someone came on here a posted a negative bout this young man going to jsu instead of arkansas. we as humans go on the attack weather good or bad. im glad hes going to college and it dont matter which one.

i agree congrats to them all, but in respect to the child he should not be beat down on in this forum at all.

good.gif We can only hope that our children will be half the atheletes these kids are...

Posted Image

~~Just so you know, GNAT is spelled with a G and not a K~~

Disclaimer: I look nothing like my avatar...

#43 fanaticraiderfan

fanaticraiderfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (bball @ Feb 4 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's more to it then Brown just having a change of heart. You don't turn down the SEC for 1AA- Jax State. Arkansas backed off and I have been told 2 different reasons why that is.

Congrats to everyone who signed today.

Next year South Paulding has one kid who will be going somewhere big probably the ACC or SEC, Ryan Ayers is one of the top recruited cornerbacks in the state.

that particular recruit isn't all that--just fast and the coach does a great job getting them out there for recruitment!!!

#44 fanaticraiderfan

fanaticraiderfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Cuteyellowbug @ Feb 5 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jahron is a good player... No matter the reason - he will be an asset to whatever team he plays on.

Congrats to all the signees.

I heard a rumor that there was going to be more signings in the near future from the EPHS football team? If so.. that is awesome.. and if not, colleges are missing out on some very talented football players! smile.gif

east will probably have about 6 more playing in college---#9,#6,#3,#17,#70,#26.there are also others that could play but have decided they didn't really want too!!some of these have decided where they will go play,some are still deciding.but 9 players from one class playing college football is pretty good.as long as they get a first class education to go along w/ it!!!

#45 fanaticraiderfan

fanaticraiderfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (bball @ Feb 4 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really unless your into the band. For football you don't turn down the SEC for Jax State. He could not get his grades right to be admitted to Arkansas is the final word today via the Arkansas Beat Writer.

a lot of kids decide to go to smaller schools to get the chance to play for 3-4 years vs. being a practice dummy for 3 yrs before getting a chance.absolutely nothing wrong w/ it.just because a kid goes to a smaller school,doesn't make them any less of an athlete.some of the best nfl players ever came from small schools(jerry rice,sweetness,......)!!
good luck to all!!!

#46 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (fanaticraiderfan @ Feb 6 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
east will probably have about 6 more playing in college---#9,#6,#3,#17,#70,#26.there are also others that could play but have decided they didn't really want too!!some of these have decided where they will go play,some are still deciding.but 9 players from one class playing college football is pretty good.as long as they get a first class education to go along w/ it!!!

Awesome!

#47 bmcdawg

bmcdawg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (fanaticraiderfan @ Feb 6 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that particular recruit isn't all that--just fast and the coach does a great job getting them out there for recruitment!!!

I suppose you evaluate talent better than UGA or GT? Do you realize how much money is spent by UGA making sure all offers are extended to athletes who actually have the potential to excel at the next level? Coach Richt and staff doesn't extend offers to kids who are merely fast....think before you make a comment like that.

#48 bmcdawg

bmcdawg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (fanaticraiderfan @ Feb 6 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's not "all that"...read below and the link to ESPN....remember that a local kid such as Ayers could possibly read your comments..
Ayers to Georgia?

Thursday, February 12, 2009 | Print Entry

Posted by JC Shurburtt

ESPNU150 watch list cornerback Ryan Ayers (Douglasville, Ga./South Paulding) has picked up an offer from Georgia, according to his coach Tim Glanton. He will attend the Bulldogs Junior Day on March 21. UGA joins Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Vanderbilt, Duke and Arkansas as possible destinations for Ayers. Georgia Tech was a strong early favorite, but he was said to be very excited about the offer from the Dawgs.
http://sports.espn.g...east_Recruiting

#49 fanaticraiderfan

fanaticraiderfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (bmcdawg @ Feb 13 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose you evaluate talent better than UGA or GT? Do you realize how much money is spent by UGA making sure all offers are extended to athletes who actually have the potential to excel at the next level? Coach Richt and staff doesn't extend offers to kids who are merely fast....think before you make a comment like that.

ryan is a great kid.has great work ethic and all the other intangibles.has great feet,hip turn/rotation and pure speed.they all want his speed at the next level.speed is what it is all about in some positions.i hope he goes on to have a great career,but i can have my opinion.potential is the word.and that potential is bred by his speed.

#50 fanaticraiderfan

fanaticraiderfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (bmcdawg @ Feb 13 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's not "all that"...read below and the link to ESPN....remember that a local kid such as Ayers could possibly read your comments..
Ayers to Georgia?

Thursday, February 12, 2009 | Print Entry

Posted by JC Shurburtt

ESPNU150 watch list cornerback Ryan Ayers (Douglasville, Ga./South Paulding) has picked up an offer from Georgia, according to his coach Tim Glanton. He will attend the Bulldogs Junior Day on March 21. UGA joins Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Vanderbilt, Duke and Arkansas as possible destinations for Ayers. Georgia Tech was a strong early favorite, but he was said to be very excited about the offer from the Dawgs.
http://sports.espn.g...east_Recruiting

i hope he reads it and puts it up on his locker so he will reach his potential.and he should be excited by an offer from uga or any other school willing to pay for his education!!!and,i know what scout.com,rivals.com,espn have to say.good luck to all!!!

#51 Ernest T Bass

Ernest T Bass

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

You'ins have your selves a good nite a postin, op want this 'en her topic closed.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

It's ME! It's Me! It's Ernest T.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics