Paulding.com

"Animal Boutique" has new Handbags in stock

We have some new Handbags here at Nemie's Animal Boutique and they are all on sale. (Super Bowl Sale) All items this week/weekend are on sale. Come in and have a look at all the Handbags, Wallets, Totes, Book Bags, Travel Cases, Laptop Cases, and more. We also have various animal print Hair Accesses and Jewelry here which are also on sale. All pet items are also on sale. Everything is on sale - great prices.

Our Boutique is located at 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy (Hwy 92) at Ridge Rd. Suite 237, which is on the front. (Storage Xxtra complex). Open at 10am daily.

Here are some pics of some of the new items. If you interested in any item, please PM me for more info.

(wallet pictured - have it in red, pink, & blue)

pink on red zebra handbag - have red on red also)

Thanks

Nemie

post-21118-1233251768_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251781_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251845_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251855_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251873_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251886_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233251906.jpg

post-21118-1233251917_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1233252052_thumb.jpg

hey!! I am looking for a leash for my puppy. I need something with a very small clip that isn't heavy. he is only about 2 lbs & everything I have found is way to big. Do you have anything?

I do have couple of leashes. Not sure if the clip would be to heavy or not, but would love for you to come by and have a look at them and all the rest of our items.

I have some leashes that aren't real long. I use them on my small ones, but my smallest is more like 8 pounds, which is quite a bit bigger than your little one.

Hope you will stop by and visit.

Nemie

I will try to come by tomorrow, I passed by the other day but was in a hurry to pick up the kids. i look forward to meeting you. ^_^

Wonderful, looking forward to meeting you also.

Nemie

Very nice handbags. Like the the new colors..

Thank you. I have Handbags with other colors as well like Yellow, Light purple, and Turquoise (sp?). As well I have the typical blacks, coffees, browns also.