15 replies to this topic

#1 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

Any Pat fans know if Sauls is staying or going? What are your thoughts either way? bomb.gif

Region 7B-AAAA Standings
School Region Overall Reg Pct Overall Pct PFPG PAPG
Sprayberry 5-0 7-3 1.000 0.700 31.0 18.0
Hillgrove 5-1 7-3 0.833 0.700 25.0 15.0
Hiram 3-2 5-5 0.600 0.500 19.0 22.0
South Paulding 2-3 4-6 0.400 0.400 20.0 17.0
Paulding County 1-4 3-7 0.200 0.300 17.0 29.0
Allatoona 0-0 2-3 0.000 0.400 28.0 37.0
North Paulding 0-0 2-8 0.000 0.200 25.0 44.0
Osborne 0-5 1-9 0.000 0.100 9.0 28.0

Edited by nativeson1, 28 January 2009 - 07:34 PM.

Support Paulding Schools

#2 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:27 AM

He is coming back.

#3 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (Brent/NH @ Jan 29 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is coming back.
Man ,is that really what the parents and boosters want! Rick Sauls 2002-Present, 22-30 (.423) sad.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Jan 29 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man ,is that really what the parents and boosters want! Rick Sauls 2002-Present, 22-30 (.423) sad.gif

hey you!!! where have you been???
Posted Image

#5 Ball

Ball

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

I can't believe Sauls is still there. PC could do better.

#6 beulah boy

beulah boy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:42 PM

don't have a dog in this fight but... he must have a PAL for a boss wink.gif who doesn't care what parents think. ohmy.gif
bb

#7 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (beulah boy @ Feb 4 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't have a dog in this fight but... he must have a PAL for a boss wink.gif who doesn't care what parents think. ohmy.gif
bb

Evidently
It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#8 Vote Democrat

Vote Democrat

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Regardless of who the coach is, some parents and boosters will moan and groan and grumble and cuss about the coaches. It's easy for the parents to second-guess each call and each play, but until you've walked a mile in his shoes, you might want to keep your mouth shut!

"I think we agree, the past is over."
George W. Bush

#9 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (J. R. Ewing @ Feb 7 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Regardless of who the coach is, some parents and boosters will moan and groan and grumble and cuss about the coaches. It's easy for the parents to second-guess each call and each play, but until you've walked a mile in his shoes, you might want to keep your mouth shut!

Get a grip "JR".

With the quality of players at Paulding county they should have been in contention at least the last three years for a region title. The poor display of game planning, in-game adjustments, and utilization of personel have been pathetic. I'm rather surprised he hasn't resigned on is own quite frankly.

Edited by methyl1, 07 February 2009 - 10:31 PM.

George Orwell

#10 smy34

smy34

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

Look folks, winning is great....but recently with the economy tanking....my main concern for young people is for them to become a productive citizens. Now lets count the numbers that go on to the big time....sit down and count....and then divide the number of young men and women that have gone on to school or the private sector....again, I want to win....do you realize that this county does not, has not, and will not support big time coaches....thats just a plain simple fact....cutbacks, new schools...and a few positions open.....I dare to say that not many coaches in this state will make a move....I think Walton is going to Ware.....so what....certainly you have something else to worry about than Sauls.....and when you get those numbers let me know.....

#11 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (smy34 @ Feb 8 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look folks, winning is great....but recently with the economy tanking....my main concern for young people is for them to become a productive citizens. Now lets count the numbers that go on to the big time....sit down and count....and then divide the number of young men and women that have gone on to school or the private sector....again, I want to win....do you realize that this county does not, has not, and will not support big time coaches....thats just a plain simple fact....cutbacks, new schools...and a few positions open.....I dare to say that not many coaches in this state will make a move....I think Walton is going to Ware.....so what....certainly you have something else to worry about than Sauls.....and when you get those numbers let me know.....
Hey brother if the parents and staff at PCHS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM, THEN THATS FINE BY ME . I certainly do not have a player in that fight. If there satisfied with the way things are with that program then by all means keep it that way, Well gladly take all the kids that want to come over and be part of a sucessful academic and athletic program. biggrin.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#12 Tropical Breezes

Tropical Breezes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

I am not a bsher of Sauls...but sometimes it is evident a system will not work and change is needed for the benefit of the school and players. I dont know if it as that time now, but it has to be getting close. I wish him the best and maybe he can turn it around this year...if not ??

#13 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

This forum is suspiciously missing in the school groups section so I'm posting to get it in the recent topics list.
George Orwell

#14 RiverRat33

RiverRat33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (smy34 @ Feb 8 2009, 10:05 AM) Look folks, winning is great....but recently with the economy tanking....my main concern for young people is for them to become a productive citizens. Now lets count the numbers that go on to the big time....sit down and count....and then divide the number of young men and women that have gone on to school or the private sector....again, I want to win....do you realize that this county does not, has not, and will not support big time coaches....thats just a plain simple fact....cutbacks, new schools...and a few positions open.....I dare to say that not many coaches in this state will make a move....I think Walton is going to Ware.....so what....certainly you have something else to worry about than Sauls.....and when you get those numbers let me know.....Hey brother if the parents and staff at PCHS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM, THEN THATS FINE BY ME . I certainly do not have a player in that fight. If there satisfied with the way things are with that program then by all means keep it that way, Well gladly take all the kids that want to come over and be part of a sucessful academic and athletic program. Posted Image

What was the excuse or reasoning behind losing BEFORE the economy tanked?Posted Image

#15 smy34

smy34

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:29 PM

Again, before the board said academics FIRST...on and by the way....he is leaving to a first class school....and he is the winner....yes, leaving the PATS...oh by the way....they actually asked most of them back to coach....so lets see in the days to come where this all sorts out....think that everyone that got shafted will be just fine.....I wish no ill will towards to new head coach....but, lets say he is learning quickly the curve at PCHS...have a great summer Sauls,,,,and look forward to the future....

#16 Vote Democrat

Vote Democrat

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

:unsure:

Edited by J. R. Ewing, 08 June 2010 - 05:20 PM.

"I think we agree, the past is over."
George W. Bush

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics