Paulding.com

Unbelieveable Opportunity

are you able to cook your steaks to order? i eat mine medium-rare, and my fiancee eats his rare (sometimes I think his is still mooing :p ). Another non-chain bbq restaurant just outside paulding has told us they must cook them medium and beyond (which i can understand in fear of serving undercooked meat).

Steaks can be cooked rare but ground beef has to be cooked medium or better. Rodney takes lots of pride in training his grill cooks to prepare the steaks to the proper temperature. I know you both will be satisfied. Just give us a try?

The Friday Night Steak-Out sounds like a winner! 10.99 - I can go for that!

Great! We will see you there!

Friday is gonna be fun. I can't wait!

And Friday IS going to be packed out!!!! Hubby has to work, it's his last day (WooHoo) and I just may come by myself and bring home my leftovers for him. Anyone else want to go with me? We can make this a Pcommer Dinner, what ya say????

Steaks can be cooked rare but ground beef has to be cooked medium or better. Rodney takes lots of pride in training his grill cooks to prepare the steaks to the proper temperature. I know you both will be satisfied. Just give us a try?

Great! We will see you there!

:D We will be there, and bring our hungry bellies with us!!!!!!

We are going to!!! YAY!!!

Im excited! lol

Hayden LOVES his Rodney and Tammy toooo..... :)

:wub: We love Hayden too :wub:

These ribeye steaks aren't the ones being sold on the corner of several intersections from a truck? 20 steaks for $25. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding Rodney. Our "gang" is coming over friday in Hiram. Thanks again for the coffee time this morning at the Cafe. :good:

:good:

:wub: We love Hayden too :wub:

:good:

Dang I copied your cute little dude.

These ribeye steaks aren't the ones being sold on the corner of several intersections from a truck? 20 steaks for $25. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding Rodney. Our "gang" is coming over friday in Hiram. Thanks again for the coffee time this morning at the Cafe. :good:

Sir secretary dude... it's New Hope location that the gang is going to. ;)

:D I can't wait!!

Maybe I can come when you're not busy so I don't have to fight all these people to get one..but by the looks of it, you'll be busy all day :yahoo:

We are staffing the Kitchen and Dining Room expecting a big turn out. I doubt if you will have to wait very long.

Four of us will be at the Hiram location about 6 p.m. tomorrow night. We can't wait! Yum! Yum!

Rodney will be waiting for you!

With that price and only one day can we call for reservation? Your going to be packed.

Call ahead and check it out if you like. We are staffed expecting lots of people tonight at both locations.

My hubby, son and I will be there. We love a good ribeye, and can't pass it up at this price. :o)

Great! We have been up early this morning getting ready. We are excited!

The steaks were GREAT! Mine had a good bit of fat but was still a huge amount of meat (NO complaints from me!) The flavor was great as well.

From the looks of the parking lot at 7pm I would say Rodney's did pretty good. Good for him and them!

Agree that the company ("The Gang" ".") was pretty good too.