Paulding.com

Unbelieveable Opportunity

This past weekend, a group of us decided to go to one of the local “chain” steak restaurants here in Hiram. Following the “sticker shock” of the steak prices, we finally settled in on a cut of meat that we thought we would enjoy. Well……after that experience Rodney became determined that he wants EVERYONE in Paulding County and beyond to try a REAL Steak. He is offering his Choice Black Angus 16 oz Ribeye Steak Dinner for ONLY $10.99. This deal is for Friday January 30th ONLY so come out to either location for your opportunity to break the “chain”.

Rodney believes that after you try his char-grilled steak you won't want to go back to that flat grilled steak.

See ya at Rodney's!

Rodney's has great, yummy, tender, well cooked STEAKS!!! I am going to be extra sweet this week & maybe DH will take me out Friday :D

I don't know what kind of seasoning Rodney uses on his steaks, but I can vouch for them.

They are some of the best tasting and most tender steaks I've had!

He definitely has the "chain" restaurants beat!

My thoughts exactly :wub:

I don't know what kind of seasoning Rodney uses on his steaks, but I can vouch for them.

They are some of the best tasting and most tender steaks I've had!

He definitely has the "chain" restaurants beat!

It's Dale's Seasoning

Whoa! Okay, someone needs to use me as a Buyer's Agent and let me find you a house so I can get paid and go buy some of these meals. Or buy some of our listings with cash so it can close before this special!

Betty

I so feel your pain!!

are you able to cook your steaks to order? i eat mine medium-rare, and my fiancee eats his rare (sometimes I think his is still mooing :p ). Another non-chain bbq restaurant just outside paulding has told us they must cook them medium and beyond (which i can understand in fear of serving undercooked meat).

are you able to cook your steaks to order? i eat mine medium-rare, and my fiancee eats his rare (sometimes I think his is still mooing :p ). Another non-chain bbq restaurant just outside paulding has told us they must cook them medium and beyond (which i can understand in fear of serving undercooked meat).

Rodney's steaks are cooked to order.

Terry, i can bring you one when I get off work!

Don't all of us Realtors feel it, Shawna? That's it! We can get people to buy the Realtors on here a plate! Come on, folks. We need an economic relief package!

Yes, Betty. We can stand in the lobby holding a jar... chatting "Alms for the realtors... Alms for the realtors." (This steak is so big, if you wanna show about 6ish, I'll share mine with you. I closed on a house this week!)