Paulding.com

Neighborhood Cafe

So who all is showing up on Friday night???

Someone better call the POPO since we are such a scary gang!

Is it a steak night or are we just going out on the prowl and looking for whatever crosses our path?

Edited by Blazing Saddles
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun, and in this economy, we need to have SOMETHING to look forward to!

Thanks for the company today. Smiles & 3nascar88, I regret that I had to leave before I was able to chat with you both. I look forward to getting to know you better next time.

Pastor Matt & Rodney, thanks for the great food, and for putting up with us. We had a blast!!!

Is it a steak night or are we just going out on the prowl and looking for whatever crosses our path?

Paulding better watch out...

We are nothing but trouble causers :p

I sure am glad that Pastor Matt and Rodney aren't skeered!

I want to be something that wears a name badge, but I don't know what I'm good at.

I really liked the badge that blazingsaddles had on.

Can I wear it one day, please?

:rofl:

Y'all are cracking me up. I took the treasurer's job because I'm used to operating with zero $. Think I could teach our government a thing or two. And I think Blazing Saddles volunteered to make us all name badges like his............. :good:

It was great meeting some of you and seeing some familiar faces. Next week Tuesday, location TBD but we need to get on MrDis's schedule. It's tough when you have a fireman and a policeman that are not on the same schedule!!

The minutes were almost perfect, but I think you forgot to mention that Mr.dis and Lotstodo were also absent!!

I went back and fixed the names. I'm sure I will have to do that more than once.

Here is an idea: If we get Mr Dis and Tow together, will they get on the same cycle............sorry, schedule? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tuscany................."Badges, We don't need no stinkin badges". But if you want one, I'll make it special for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I went back and fixed the names. I'm sure I will have to do that more than once.

Here is an idea: If we get Mr Dis and Tow together, will they get on the same cycle............sorry, schedule? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tuscany................."Badges, We don't need no stinkin badges". But if you want one, I'll make it special for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just about choked on my water reading that!!!

Y'all are cracking me up. I took the treasurer's job because I'm used to operating with zero $. Think I could teach our government a thing or two. And I think Blazing Saddles volunteered to make us all name badges like his............. :good:

It was great meeting some of you and seeing some familiar faces. Next week Tuesday, location TBD but we need to get on MrDis's schedule. It's tough when you have a fireman and a policeman that are not on the same schedule!!

The minutes were almost perfect, but I think you forgot to mention that Mr.dis and Lotstodo were also absent!!

I really wanted to go, but like PSD says, somebody has to pay for PBO's plan. Last minute stuff for a client must be done! Lets get on next weeks plan sooner this time.

I really wanted to go, but like PSD says, somebody has to pay for PBO's plan. Last minute stuff for a client must be done! Lets get on next weeks plan sooner this time.

Neighborhood Cafe will be open for breakfast this time next week. 10 am will not be a

favor. And it was a lovely place to meet with FOX News already on the TV.

I can't believe I had to miss all this fun today - somebody has to work and pay the bills around this country though. :lol: Obviously you guys all know I'm kidding as I'm sure you all work just as hard as I do so that the wealth can be redistributed. :lol:

Can't wait to get to meet the ones of you that I don't already know - sounds like a REALLY FUN "gang"! Won't get to be there next week as we will be in jury trials; however, I will be there the week after.

I had a great time. Paulding County now has it's very own "Gang" and I am proud to be a member! I am looking forward to meeting the members who could not come today. :D

I want a badge like Blazing Saddles has too! Maybe I'll even put my name on it next time :lol:

I can't believe I had to miss all this fun today - somebody has to work and pay the bills around this country though. :lol: Obviously you guys all know I'm kidding as I'm sure you all work just as hard as I do so that the wealth can be redistributed. :lol:

Can't wait to get to meet the ones of you that I don't already know - sounds like a REALLY FUN "gang"! Won't get to be there next week as we will be in jury trials; however, I will be there the week after.

Are you available Friday night?

I think we will be on the prowl again then...

I would have loved to have met you. See you next week, I hope.

Can you come to Rodney's tomorrow night?

Never mind....Chick caught it. I am going to talk to MrsPSD about it. What time?

Caution, she is the "No Spin" zone. She likes to eat early.

8nascar88 or something like that I think

Close, Tow. 3nascar88 and it was TuscanyTrailer who was kind enough to pick me up and bring me. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting new people. DH and I will be at Rodney's tomorrow night for a steak. And, for those of you have have not tried their steaks, they have the best in the county!!!!

Thanks for the company today. Smiles & 3nascar88, I regret that I had to leave before I was able to chat with you both. I look forward to getting to know you better next time.

Pastor Matt & Rodney, thanks for the great food, and for putting up with us. We had a blast!!!

I hate it you had to leave, too. I look forward to getting to know you, too.

And, for what it is worth, I really like the idea of the name badges..........helps us old folks with bad memories out a lot!!!! ;)

Thanks Pastor Matt for having us. I enjoyed the meal along with the fellowship.

I appreciate the unanimous consent. That's funny and awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week. I suggest that the title of the coming reminder thread not name the business... perhaps that's what got this thread moved. I suggest that the thread clearly indicate that this is simply a coffee-based meet-up of interested pcommers who choose to self-identify with the other announced participants... just like lunches or karaoke or any other in-person meetings announced by pcommers.

While commerce is not the real focus of the meeting, it is a welcome and natural by-product. I hope that some actual capitalism-based economic stimulus happened today at the Cafe!

It's funny that you would say "the don" because I have developed a pretty odd case of laryngitis this afternoon... after finishing my show, thank God. I'd probably sound like Corleone about now if I talked, but I'm trying to stay silent as much as possible to let my throat get over the strain of the day.

Godfather15_flip.jpg

P.S. I can't do steak night Friday -- I'm leaving Friday morning for a weekend of responsibilities back in Mississippi. :(

Close, Tow. 3nascar88 and it was TuscanyTrailer who was kind enough to pick me up and bring me. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting new people. DH and I will be at Rodney's Friday night for a steak. And, for those of you have have not tried their steaks, they have the best in the county!!!!

OOPS..........I hit the wrong key. I "meant" to hit edit to change my original post from tomorrow night to Friday night. Guess I hit add reply instead. Sorry.

I am sorry I didn't get to chat with you either. It was great seeing everyone and meeting some new folks.

Just so we are all on the same sheet of music, we were planning on going to the Rodney's BBQ on 92 at Nebo in Hiram.

He is also selling steaks at the one in New Hope but we all said the one on 92 this morning. That's where Rodney is gonna be too. See yall there.