Paulding.com

Neighborhood Cafe

Just for us!! Whoooo Hooooo!! Neighborhood Cafe is located in the strip shopping center on 278 and Seaboard Dr in Dallas...............Just before you get to the new courthouse on the right. It is in the same shopping center as Curves, about a mile from the light at 61 and 278.

Come join the "gang" and if you're hungry lunch will start at 11:00. (the food is delicious btw)

Thank you Pastor Matt!!!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, did y'all know we had already planned to have lunch there at noon? Cool!!! I'll just plan to come early... and make a whole day of 'leisure'. LOL Pastor Matt promised to make donut holes for me.

TuscanyTrailer, just come when you get finished with your class!~

I'll be there if nothing happens with my sister in law.

She is in the hospital with only a few days left to live according to her doctors.

If I don't get to go, can someone get 3nascar88?

Sorry about your sister n law, J. I saw your post on facebook. Let me know if I can do anything. I can pick up 2nascar88 if y'all will just let me know. I plan on getting there around 10:30ish so I can see naturegirl and stay for lunch. But I will have to leave by 1 because I have a house to show at 1:30.

Hey Naturegirl. We are ready and waiting! haha....

Do you guys know how many will be joining in? I can go a head and put some tables together.

If you are planning on coming post and let us know...I want to make sure we make enough cajun chicken tomorrow! AND DONUT HOLES!!!

will be present. :D

Hey, did y'all know we had already planned to have lunch there at noon? Cool!!! I'll just plan to come early... and make a whole day of 'leisure'. LOL Pastor Matt promised to make donut holes for me.

TuscanyTrailer, just come when you get finished with your class!~

No I didn't realize that. Yeah, haven't seen you in a while.

Do you guys know how many will be joining in? I can go a head and put some tables together.

If you are planning on coming post and let us know...I want to make sure we make enough cajun chicken tomorrow! AND DONUT HOLES!!!

Gonna be a Pcom day at Neighborhood Cafe, maybe some one should write a song!! Where's Subby :)

I'll try to make it Pastor Matt. I'll be hangin' with News Junky at the anonymous table. :D

Wish I could be there. I'll be performing at a conference downtown and won't be back until late afternoon.

Just for us!! Whoooo Hooooo!! Neighborhood Cafe is located in the strip shopping center on 278 and Seaboard Dr in Dallas...............Just before you get to the new courthouse on the right. It is in the same shopping center as Curves, about a mile from the light at 61 and 278.

Come join the "gang" and if you're hungry lunch will start at 11:00. (the food is delicious btw)

Thank you Pastor Matt!!!!!

I plan to be there. Thank you and Pastor Matt for organizing this. I need a break from what has become a stressful week.

Since I am anonymous I don't have to sell no lemonade! :lol: Can't get that stuff for 5 cents anymore!

Isn't the leminade industry eligible for a federal bailout (handout, whatever). I think that there is a bill in the works to help the neighborhoods or sumthin'. :p