Some beef stew stuff! Yummy!
Lol your so silly! I cant wait to see them!
I'm making steak florentine, but I'm using pork cubed steak rather than beef. It sounds difficult, but it's not:
Cube Steak Florentine
* 1 (10 ounce) package chopped spinach, thawed and drained
* 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
* 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 4-6 cube steaks
* 2-3 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray 13x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, French fried onions, Colby Jack cheese and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Spread a cube steak with about 1/2 teaspoon of mustard, then top with an even layer of spinach mixture& press to flatten.
6. Roll up, jelly roll style and set aside.
7. Repeat for remaining cube steaks.
8. Place remaining spinach mixture into the bottom of the pan and place cube steak spirals on top.
9. Combine oil, paprika, pepper and garlic powder and spread over cube steaks.
10. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
11. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer.
Only I'm using 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar, since I have those on hand. And when it's cooking the last 10 minutes after the foils is taken off, I'm going to spoon jarred spaghetti sauce over the rolls and serve them with cooked spaghetti and a wedge salad. I've never made this recipe before, but it sounds YUM.