Paulding.com

Alot of you seem to know Tynan Perry. Who is he, can anyone tell me a little more about him, like how old he was, where he went to school, how you all know him? From the posts it seems like he was a well liked and nice person.

As of yesterday they were trying to get back to Ga hopefully will know more today sometime.

Please let me know when you find out about the arrangements.

My daughter went out with him a few times, I also met him he was a nice young man.

My daughter has fond memories of him and wants to pay her respects.

Alot of you seem to know Tynan Perry. Who is he, can anyone tell me a little more about him, like how old he was, where he went to school, how you all know him? From the posts it seems like he was a well liked and nice person.

Tynan is either 26 or 27 years old. Went to PHCS. Joined the military after high school. and I am not sure if he is still in the military or if he got out. I haven't seen or talked to his parents in a few years.

Tynan Perry grew up with my husband i believe he is 27. His father owns a business in dallas. He was in the military and was over in Iraq for a while. It has been a long time since my husband has seen him. he either was stationed in Colorado or he moved ther after returning from iraq.So sad.

Thank you for the info on Tynan Perry. He sounds like he was a wonderful person. I wish his family and friends well and pray that God will help them through their time of need. He was a soldier and so I would like to say a big Thank You for his time of service to his country and it's people. RIP Tynan Perry.

Please let me know when you find out about the arrangements.

My daughter went out with him a few times, I also met him he was a nice young man.

My daughter has fond memories of him and wants to pay her respects.

There will be a memorial service tomorrow from 4-7pm in the chapel at the Benson Funeral home.

Does anyone know what happen?

yes but it isn't something that I want to be responsible for releasing on a message board. It was tragic. If his family or close friends feel it is OK to discuss on here they will. ;)

Very sad. I was in school with Tynan from Dallas Elementary through PCHS. I first got to know him in 7th grade when we had several classes together at Herschel Jones. I remember playing basketball with him a lot during P.E. and he was my partner when we got to disect a frog in science. He was a smart guy who always seemed to be in the classes for the really smart kids. I last spoke with him sometime in 2000 up at Chattahoochee Tech. May he rest in peace.

Does anyone know what happen?

This is Tynan's mom.

It is not a secret, in fact if what I say helps one precious child, he will not have died in vain.

Tynan suffered brutally from what he had to do and see in Iraq. He was diagnosed with ptsd and chose to treat it with drugs and alcohol. Not medical care. In the end, he executed himself. No other way to say it. If you know and love anybody like him, for God's sake, get them to the VA NOW. Don't let them end up like my lovely boy. Their way doesn't work, and so many people who love them are hurt. I thank God he is no longer hurting, but his family and friends hearts will never heal.

This is Tynan's mom.

It is not a secret, in fact if what I say helps one precious child, he will not have died in vain.

Tynan suffered brutally from what he had to do and see in Iraq. He was diagnosed with ptsd and chose to treat it with drugs and alcohol. Not medical care. In the end, he executed himself. No other way to say it. If you know and love anybody like him, for God's sake, get them to the VA NOW. Don't let them end up like my lovely boy. Their way doesn't work, and so many people who love them are hurt. I thank God he is no longer hurting, but his family and friends hearts will never heal.

so sorry for your loss

This is Tynan's mom.

Tynan touched so many people in ways he will never know. Anthonie and I love you Gayle and Bill. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Constance & Anthonie Curtis