Paulding.com

Darlene Yvette Auprey Johns Jacobs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darlene Yvette Auprey Johns Jacobs 57 years old of Dallas, Georgia passed away at her residence on January 8th, 2009 after battling cancer. She was the daughter of Richard Auprey and Joyce Rousseau Auprey Kochol, born on September 27th, 1951 in Concord, NH

Darlene found great joy in sewing and spending time with all of her grandchildren and taking care of her son, Nathan. She always cherished her longtime friendships With Gary & Dianne Brawner and family, Gail Lewis and family and The Murray Family.

Surviving family members: husband, Johnny Frank Jacobs of Dallas, GA; son, Nathan Tyler Jacobs of Dallas, GA; daughter, Cindi Johns Wiley & her husband, Brian of Snellville; daughter, Becky Johns Smith of Douglasville; step-daughter, Heather Jacobs Shutley & husband Matt of Dallas; step-daughter Jennifer Jacobs Presley of Dallas; step-son, Mark Jacobs of Dallas; Grandaughters, Megan Johns of Snellville; Ashlyne Blackburn & Chelsea Smith of Douglasville; Grandsons, Justin Johns of Snellville; Austin Blackburn of Douglasville: Jacob & Andrew Shutley; Dylan, Joshua & Jonathan Presley, and Dawson Smith all of Dallas; her mother, Joyce Rousseau Kochol of Zepher Hills, FL; father, Richard Joseph Auprey of Penacook, NH; sister, Patty Auprey of Concord, NH; Nephew, Shawn Jeffery of Concord, NH; Great-Niece, Myriah Theresa Grace Kavanaugh of Hookset, NH, Mother-in-law, Marjorie Jacobs, Brother-in-laws, Tony Jacobs & Michael Jacobs and Nephews, Trey Lee of Dallas and Tim Lee of New York

Preceded in death by her grandmother, Melvina Auprey grandfather, Raymond Auprey; great grandmother, Eliza Rousseau; grandfather,Clarence Rousseau; previous husband, Michael Johns; Step-father, Marion (Notch) Kochol; husband, grandmother, Vera Rousseau Auprey; grandson, Nicholas Caine Smith.

Donations to the American Cancer Society are preferred in lieu of flowers.

Arrangements and memorial services are pending.

Darlene - you will be missed, but I will not forget your smile, laughter, nor your friendship!

Johnny and family - you're all in my thoughts and prayers, and in my heart always.

JohnnyJ wrote me:

:wub: A host of friends :wub:

Thank you one and all from the very depths of my soul for all of your good wishes, prayers, visitations...all that you have done for Darlene and me.

Please know, she did not suffer...her greatest fear was the horror stories that the Doctors related to this particular cancer...she had none!

:wub: A host of friends :wub:

Thank you one and all from the very depths of my soul for all of your good wishes, prayers, visitations...all that you have done for Darlene and me.

Please know, she did not suffer...her greatest fear was the horror stories that the Doctors related to this particular cancer...she had none!:

You'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

• 3 weeks later...

The family will be having an informal Memorial Service for Darlene Sunday, Feb 01 at 3:00 PM at Shady Grove Baptist Church. We would like to invite Darlene's many friends and of course all of our Pcom friends.

Pastor Matt will officiate.

For those that do not know.

Take Hwy 61 N to High Shoals Road on the left, but turn right on to Shady Grove Church Road and go approx. 3/8 mile.

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny J and family, we are so sorry to hear of her passing. She was such a sweet lady and Johnny always was so attentive and loving. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. You will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

Lynn, Nicole J., and Nicole D.

at

The East Clinic

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you have are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.