Paulding.com

40 cent wings @ The Neighborhood Cafe

All day wings are only .40 cents each in any quantity!

Mild, Medium, Hot, Insane, House, Terriyaki, Garlic, or Lemon Pepper

These are sooo good and crispy! (the only way to make wings)

and don't forget the homemade Ranch Dressing to go with them!

How about some Blue Cheese?

That's what I was going to ask :lol:

We get wings every Saturday! Can you make em crispy?

Oh yeah. We already make them pretty crispy normally, that is just how we do it. But, if you want extra crisp we can do that to. All you got to do is give us a call and let us know what time you want to pick them up and well have them hot and ready when you get there!

Where is the Neighborhood Cafe?

Please bring some home for dinner!!! :) Lemon Pepper....

Is he still there?

I'm just planning ahead.... I've already decided I'm not cooking tomorrow b/c I've got some heavy duty cleaning to do... laundry, shampooing the carpets, etc.... I'm in a cleaning mood for some reason and trust me my house needs it!!

is it Dine In only or can we call and pick up our orders?

You can call ahead....

We loved our lunch special today and have already begun to spread the word. The meal was delicious, and obviously each item was carefully prepared. Even the tea was wonderful. We will be back, because we don't know of another place with such excellent food, reasonable prices, and friendly atmosphere.

This gem of a cafe just has to prosper!

We loved our lunch special today and have already begun to spread the word. The meal was delicious, and obviously each item was carefully prepared. Even the tea was wonderful. We will be back, because we don't know of another place with such excellent food, reasonable prices, and friendly atmosphere.

This gem of a cafe just has to prosper!

Thanks! That means a lot, really.

It was also good to get to meet you and your husband today. Especially a fellow powderspringian!

This place has Wi Fi. And it has comfy sofa's as well as lots of tables and chairs. They have it set up to have a drive through, but I'm not sure if it is ready yet.

And I heard that very soon they will start opening at 7 a.m. for breakfast and they were open until 7 p.m. tonight. (Friday) Not sure about on the weekends. It is a very cozy place with great food. The chicken fingers are cut from fresh chicken breasts and hand battered there. The fries are cut fresh there every day. Plus they are having weekday lunch specials! (You would think I owned stock in this business!! LOL But, ~sigh~ I don't. I just want to see a new business thrive!!)

Here is the link to their website.

http://www.theneighborhoodcafe.com/

This place has Wi Fi. And it has comfy sofa's as well as lots of tables and chairs. They have it set up to have a drive through, but I'm not sure if it is ready yet.

And I heard that very soon they will start opening at 7 a.m. for breakfast and they were open until 7 p.m. tonight. (Friday) Not sure about on the weekends. It is a very cozy place with great food. The chicken fingers are cut from fresh chicken breasts and hand battered there. The fries are cut fresh there every day. Plus they are having weekday lunch specials! (You would think I owned stock in this business!! LOL But, ~sigh~ I don't. I just want to see a new business thrive!!)

HAHA!!!!

And yeah, that is something that not a lot of people have taken advantage of yet....the wi-fi. What is better than having a nice sandwich or soup while surfing the internet watching TV, then relax with a coffee on the couch chatting with friends!

We love you and thank you for the great words of recommendation! :)

LOL.. Well, will you bring me some donut holes??? PLEASE!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I tell ya, once people find out about those... you are gonna be BUSSSSSY!!!

I totally agree...after you left I had some of those & they were so good....btw,it was nice meeting you today. :)

We love you and thank you for the great words of recommendation! :)

:wub: :wub:

I totally agree...after you left I had some of those & they were so good....btw,it was nice meeting you today. :)

So nice meeting you, too!

It was fun sitting there watching one pcom member after another come in!~

This is a great place to eat, relax, cruise the net and get together. I think we need to do a party there sometime soon.

BTW, the hot chili was good. But it was hot hot hot. :blush: