Paulding.com

Calling all Crafter's Again!

Hi Everyone,

I know it seems early but time does fly by. We are trying to get our Spring Craft fair going. We need all you crafty people back and we need to decide on which date. So i wanted to get it started before everyone gets booked up , And also so everyone can get planning there craft's. Booth prices will stay the same as prev. $25.00 for a 10x10 space. You will have to provide your tables and tent if you need one. We have learned alot from our last event, I thought it went really well, but we have ironed out a few kinks and will have additional parking behind the plaza and also on the side. I look foward to every ones input. The Dates that we were looking at were Sat. March 21st or Sat. the 28th. So i want everyone to let me know and we will vote on the day. I can't waait to get this going. I know it will be great for everyone. :clapping: :yahoo:

Thanks,

Emmie Vito's Cafe

For those that do not know we are located at:

The Mossy Creek Plaza

10175 Dallas Acworth Hwy

770-529-8568

I would love to do it, but I know I have signed up for many shows in March, April and May, so I will have to look and see and/or wait to hear back from those I applied to before truly knowing if I can do either of those dates.

I know it will be a great time and a great day out there.

Nemie

Where do you think you may be setting up the vendors this time?

I am working on that now. We will basically have it about the same but with a little extra spaces. And parking in the back . So no spot will be a bad spot. It's going to be on a first come first serve basis as to who come's in and pay's and pick's the space they want. That way i can explain the whole setup and everyone will know where they are going to be. I think it's going to be great for everyone. We are advertising well in advance and everyone sounds excited. Please feel free to call me or stop by with any questions or concerns.

Thanks so much,

Emmie

770-529-8568

I'm in..... Gamma's Goodies...... I don't care which weekend. I loved having a craft show at your place. My main craft is jellies/pickeles/salsa made from my garden. I don't much of it left from my 2008 garden. I have some ideas for other crafts.... I can't let my seasonal crafts keep me from craft shows. LOL

Put me down....Please let me know as soon as you know the date. My sister is retiring from her work. We are planning a trip to Savannah to celebrate. Right now it's all in the planning stages. So if I have a date from you I can work our trip around your craft show. And....I'll be there quickly to pay to get a great spot.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in..... Gamma's Goodies...... I don't care which weekend. I loved having a craft show at your place. My main craft is jellies/pickeles/salsa made from my garden. I don't much of it left from my 2008 garden. I have some ideas for other crafts.... I can't let my seasonal crafts keep me from craft shows. LOL

Put me down....Please let me know as soon as you know the date. My sister is retiring from her work. We are planning a trip to Savannah to celebrate. Right now it's all in the planning stages. So if I have a date from you I can work our trip around your craft show. And....I'll be there quickly to pay to get a great spot.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great i will put you down, I will also let you know as soon as we set a date set. Thanks so much. I look foward to talking with you soon.

YUMMMMMM!!! I am still enjoying my Muscadine Jelly from the last one. If you have any salsa left, put back a jar for me please mam.

YES, I will be there............not a crafter but a shopper! I loved it last time and am looking forward to this one.

Hi Everyone,

The Date is going to be Saturday March 28th. I think that's going to be the best date for everyone. It should be getting a little warmer to by then. Hurry in to get your spot secure we are getting such a great responce it's wonderful. I am sure it's going to be great for everyone. So come by and get your spot. :yahoo: :clapping:

Hi Everyone,

The Date is going to be Saturday March 28th. I think that's going to be the best date for everyone. It should be getting a little warmer to by then. Hurry in to get your spot secure we are getting such a great responce it's wonderful. I am sure it's going to be great for everyone. So come by and get your spot. :yahoo: :clapping:

Just trying to get everyone who want's a space counted..,

Come on crafters , get signed up and pick your spots.

Calling Sage , Catatar, LGM, and all other crafters

The spot's will start going fast so we set the date for Sat March 28th. So come on by and pick your spot. It's going to be great. :yahoo: :clapping:

The spot's will start going fast so we set the date for Sat March 28th. So come on by and pick your spot. It's going to be great. :yahoo: :clapping:

Hi Everyone. I have gotten a few pm's just wanted to keep this out there so we know how many we have so far?? It's going to be great for everyone.

Hi Everyone,

I know it seems early but time does fly by. We are trying to get our Spring Craft fair going. We need all you crafty people back and we need to decide on which date. So i wanted to get it started before everyone gets booked up , And also so everyone can get planning there craft's. Booth prices will stay the same as prev. $25.00 for a 10x10 space. You will have to provide your tables and tent if you need one. We have learned alot from our last event, I thought it went really well, but we have ironed out a few kinks and will have additional parking behind the plaza and also on the side. I look foward to every ones input. The Dates that we were looking at were Sat. March 21st or Sat. the 28th. So i want everyone to let me know and we will vote on the day. I can't waait to get this going. I know it will be great for everyone. :clapping: :yahoo:

Thanks,

Emmie Vito's Cafe

For those that do not know we are located at:

The Mossy Creek Plaza

10175 Dallas Acworth Hwy

770-529-8568

Hope you all have an Awesome turn out and make a lot of $!

Either date will be good for me too. It may be a week or so before I can stop by with my payment.

Mark Davidson

Mark's WoodCrafts

Hi Mark,

Just checking to see if your in. Sat. March 28th is the date.

Thanks,

Emmie