Paulding.com

Name Change Game Contest ! You could win!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, since I last checked in on this topic, many more great name ideas have been posted. I just can't believe how many name ideas have been posted, simply amazing.

Here I was before making this topic, unable to think of anything. I knew Pcom would come to our rescue.

There is still plenty time left to add some more names. This ends Christmas eve at noon. I will check in on the post shortly after and review them all with Steve and we will make a decision.

KEEP THE IDEAS COMING EVERYONE!

EDITED: 3:05PM 12/22/08

Deadline/cut off date will be changed from 12/31/08 to 12/24/08, noontime.

b/c Hairazor is cranking out the names and Sage is right behind her, then few others have posted, . So, come on, everyone get thinking of names and post post post.

How about Nemie's Notions?

Well Nemie i have been scratching my head all day and reading everyone's new names for you.

I would like to say that there are a lot of good ones so far but there is always that but . Well i say since you have established a good Company under your name. I think i would just keep the old name. People identify you from that. They know what you carry and who you are . If you get a new name you will almost have to start from scratch again.

I say

Nemie's Pet Gifts

It covers it . Good Luck what ever you decide to do. You go girl.

But here is that but again. If you must change.Why not just add Accessaries or something to the end of your name.That would cover the pet stuff and the purses and jewelry.The shorter a name. People can remember it better.

WOW, talk about a lot of great name ideas.

Well, Steve and I have just gotten home from running errands and will now have to sit down and go over every single name idea posted and make a decision.

It will take us some time, needless to say, but we will decide and let pcom know.

It will probably be tomorrow or Friday before we post a new Name and winner.

So wish us luck, b/c DW Designs is so right about it is going to be very hard.

Thanks to everyone who joined in and posted a name idea. THANK SO VERY MUCH!

Steve & Nemie