Paulding.com

Name Change Game Contest ! You could win!

EDITED: 3:05PM 12/22/08

Deadline/cut off date will be changed from 12/31/08 to 12/24/08, noontime.

b/c Hairazor is cranking out the names and Sage is right behind her, then few others have posted, . So, come on, everyone get thinking of names and post post post. I can't wait to pick a new name.

Thanks!

Nemie

OK, here is the deal or situation:

You all know me as Nemie's Pet Gifts, which is fine, but over the past 6 months or so I have extended outward beyond just pet products to lots of 'human - 2 legged species' products including animal print items like jewelry, hair accessories, slippers, handbags, wallets, make up cases, travel cases, and now I am also going to have doggie/kitty items for kids, and will have more ceramic items as well.

So, we have outgrown our name and neither I or Steve can really come up with a good, appropriate, fitting name. So we thought, hmmmm POST IT ON PCOM! and see what others can come up with.

We want the name to represent the products which are all pet items, pet lovers items and animal print/style/design items. 'Nemie' does not need to be a part of it al all.

So let the contest, name ideas begin. (we probably will end it 12/31/08, but that depends if sufficient post/entries are made). OH, what do you win? A gift certificate for $75.00 worth of products. (thats a lot of products).

So, let me hear the new name ideas from everyone. You can post as many as you want, as often as you want (as you think of ideas).

Good Luck and Get ge those thinking caps on.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all know me as Nemie's Pet Gifts, which is fine, but over the past 6 months or so I have extended outward beyond just pet products to lots of 'human - 2 legged species' products including animal print items like jewelry, hair accessories, slippers, handbags, wallets, make up cases, travel cases, and now I am also going to have doggie/kitty items for kids, and will have more ceramic items as well.

So, we have outgrown our name and neither I or Steve can really come up with a good, appropriate, fitting name. So we thought, hmmmm POST IT ON PCOM! and see what others can come up with.

We want the name to represent the products which are all pet items, pet lovers items and animal print/style/design items. 'Nemie' does not need to be a part of it al all.

So let the contest, name ideas begin. (we probably will end it 12/31/08, but that depends if sufficient post/entries are made). OH, what do you win? A gift certificate for $75.00 worth of products. (thats a lot of products).

So, let me hear the new name ideas from everyone. You can post as many as you want, as often as you want (as you think of ideas).

Nemie's presents for pets and people :p

Paws and People Designs

WOW, see I hadn't thought of any of those. You all are so creative, dang, I am so impressed already.

Keep the name ideas coming....... I am excited now to see what all everyone comes up with. So far there are some excellent ones.

Keep one posting ideas!

Furry Friends and their Pooper Scoopers :lol:

:o :lol: oh my goodness, me thinks Hairazor is having fun, right alsong with Sage.

Keep em coming. (going to change the end date, don't think we will need so long after all with Hairazor around).

now you need to pick a few and let us poll

That is a good idea. I will think on that. I will reserve the right to pick my own tho even in case my fav didn't win.

Everyone keep them coming, some great ones have been posted so far.

I will think about the poll idea as well.

That is a good idea. I will think on that. I will reserve the right to pick my own tho even in case my fav didn't win.

Everyone keep them coming, some great ones have been posted so far.

I will think about the poll idea as well.

Pets Agree

"Playful Playthings For Pets And Their People"

:rolleyes:

Muttz and Purzz Bowtique

Dang, your an endless supply of names aren't you.

I am impressed, espeically when I think that I could not come up with anything myself and here you got a mile long list, and all the others came up with ideas easily.

KEEP EM COMING FOLKS!

Hey this is fun!