Paulding.com

Ordering Soy Candles

I wanted to post an update regarding my soy candles. I have delivered four orders this week so it is exciting to see other people enjoying them as well and ordering some for the holidays. I prefer to make candles as they are ordered but I will be making some and uploading them to my Etsy shop. If you order through my Etsy shop you can pay using your debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay cash then that is fine. All custom orders MUST be paid in advance prior to ordering.

If you'd like to view the sandalwood & lavender candle that I just posted then click on my Etsy banner below. While you are there, you can read on how to order a custom coffee cup candle as well!

The scents currently available:

Vanilla

Vanilla w/hazelnut creme coffee beans

Sandalwood

Lavender

Winter Mix Blend - Cinnamon, ginger & clove

Sweet Patchouli

Sage's Blend - a light scent with hints of honey, cinnamon and a floral touch

I make them in votives, small tins, coffee cups and various size jars so the burn time depends on the size but I would think anywhere from 8 - 30 + hours.

Here is a custom tin candle that I delivered yesterday:

005-6.jpg

Vanilla trimmed with hazelnut crème coffee beans.

Feedback regarding my candles were posted this morning, go here to read it:

http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=187269&hl

Hey sage I have some containers that I have burnt the candles out of ( if I did not throw them away) if I still have them would you like to have them?

I usally just throw the containers away once the candles have burn out, and i have thrown so many way.. but you are welcome to them if you want them..

Hey sage I have some containers that I have burnt the candles out of ( if I did not throw them away) if I still have them would you like to have them?

I usally just throw the containers away once the candles have burn out, and i have thrown so many way.. but you are welcome to them if you want them..

Yes please! I would love them :) Thanks so much!

OMG!! I read the title "spy candles" and I was thinking....hmmmm interesting - who can I spy on?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wub:

:lol: Those would be a hit for sure B)

Wow They look great!!!

I want to smell them !!

Thanks! They smell yummmy!!!

I forgot to ask....How much are the little tins?

Those are too cute, I am thinking this would be a cute gift for the girls at my work...

Thanks

The tins are $5 each! They are great and I also offer a discounted rate to refill them once the candle is out :yahoo:

I have received quite a few PMS regarding prices so I thought I would post a basic list:

candle in votive holder - $3

candle in large votive holder - $5

candle in tins - $5

candles in small mason jars - $8

candles in larger jars & containers - $10 - 15

candles in coffee cups - $10

The scents currently available are listed in my original post, thanks! :D

I am doing a winter mix of cinnamon (ground and cinnamon sticks), clove and ginger. It smells amazing SoapMom!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that smells FANTASTIC!!!

Is there still time to order???

Sage I wanted to let you know that I burned my candle & I could smell it through my house.... :wub: I went outside to finish up some decorations & when I came in the front door....I could smell vanilla ....Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

Oh!! YAY!!! I :wub: feedback, thank you!! I am so glad you were satisfied with it :yahoo:

Here is a pic I took of the candle you ordered before you picked it up :D

007-4.jpg

Would you consider making one in a piece I already have? That way it would match my room? I'd really be interested in the new winter mix!

Most definitely! A few people have inquired about this same thing :D

I'm thinking I want a vanilla with hazelnut and coffee beans. Can I get one later this week? I know you're busy, so just fit me in whenever you can! :wub:

You will LOVE it!! So far it is my most popular scent :yahoo:

I can definitely make you one, just let me know what size :D