Paulding.com

My stepmom just called and asked me if I knew what was going on? She said about 3 to 4 houses up from her house is about 8 to 10 police cars and most are unmarked and only one has lights turned on. There are no paramedics or ambulances there, but the whole front yard is taped off with yellow crime scene tape. Just wondereing if anyone knew what was going on.

Thanks!

Edited by wbp

Dunno.........??? On my way home from work, there were about 6 police cars at the Shell station @ 92 and Dallas Hwy. Thought I'd log on and see what was going on, but no info here about that one either.

Try going to: www.ScanPaulding.com and maybe you'll hear what's going on.

My stepmom just called and asked me if I knew what was going on? She said about 3 to 4 houses up from her house is about 8 to 10 police cars and most are unmarked and only one has lights turned on. There are no paramedics or ambulances there, but the whole front yard is taped off with yellow crime scene tape. Just wondereing if anyone knew what was going on.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Where is this?

is this where the missing girl was found?

Is this the girl from PC that has been missing? Please fill me in on the latest.

Found it....89 Kristi Circle

A person shot.

Call came in between 1:15-1:30pm.

Thank you very much. She called me at 3 and told me about it, so I only listened to the archives from about 2:30 until 3:15. I will go back and listen to them at the 1:15-1:30 time slot.

Thanks again!!

Thank you very much. She called me at 3 and told me about it, so I only listened to the archives from about 2:30 until 3:15. I will go back and listen to them at the 1:15-1:30 time slot.

Thanks again!!

I didn't get anymore other than they were roping it off and the investigator was on his way. So not sure what happened if they were shot by someone or self-inflicted.

I am listening to the archives right now and all they have said is person shot. They have paramedics and officers in route. I was hoping they would at least tell the age and sex of the person b/c the people that live there have always lived there and we know them and my sisters and I grew up with their kids. I know one of their sons is about 35, b/c he is my sister's age. I am just hoping for the best.

I am listening to the archives right now and all they have said is person shot. They have paramedics and officers in route. I was hoping they would at least tell the age and sex of the person b/c the people that live there have always lived there and we know them and my sisters and I grew up with their kids. I know one of their sons is about 35, b/c he is my sister's age. I am just hoping for the best.

I am too. Anytime I hear of a shooting, it bothers me.

Just said that it was a single 48 or signal 48. And the lead officer told the other officers on scene to rope it off and do the best he could to keep the scene clear. Anyone know what that means. Does that mean the person is dead since the lead officer told him that he had an investigator en route and to clear them out?

Edited by wbp
Just said that it was a single 48 or signal 48. And the lead officer told the other officers on scene to rope it off and do the best he could to keep the scene clear. Anyone know what that means. Does that mean the person is dead since the lead officer told him that he had an investigator en route and to clear them out?

I am not sure but I guess it may have been a scene of a crime or just a formality in such situations, I am not sure. But I do know with any shooting of this kind, an investigator has to go and investigate of what happened.

I wish we had more information.

Rescue 9 just advised that they have a confirmed 48 at 1:40.

I heard 48 but was not sure what that was. I guess I do now. The person is deceased.

Wish we could get more information on what went down. I now believe all that was roped off and all means a crime occurred of some nature or suicide.

I believe signal 48 is suicide :(

Is signal 48 suicide or is it a confirmed death. I didn't know for sure which one. I know the call came in as person shot and that person was unconscious and difficulty breathing.