Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Martin

Mr. Gary Len Martin, age 54, of Hiram, passed away on Saturday, January 22, 2005. He was born on February 1, 1950 in College Park, GA to the late David and Vally Martin. He worked for Cadillac Products and was of the Baptist faith.

Surviving are his wife of 32 years, Rhonda C. Martin; his sons and daughters-in-law, Ronnie and Michelle Martin of Hiram and Todd and Jennifer Martin of Douglasville; brothers and sister-in-law, Nolan Martin of Hiram and Tony and Linda Martin of Powder Springs; sisters and brothers-in-law, Gail and Harold Smith of Hiram and Jenice and David Eckley of Villa Rica; a grandson, Jacob Martin; aunts, Eleise Bennett and Doris Ponder, both of Woodstock; uncle, Jerry Martin of Blue Ridge, GA; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Reverend Andy Fennell and Reverend Jewell Cole officiating. The interment will follow in Poplar Springs Baptist Church Cemetery with Lee Cole, Darren Williams, Nathan Smith, James Cole, Randy Mabrey and Harry Fagan serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends on Monday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA in charge of arrangements.

Sorry for this family may the lord be with you in this trying time when all else fails ask for his strenth to help you through it.

I know when my father passed away 11 years ago i ask for it then and i ask for it today some may say it gets easier as time goes on.

I miss him as much today as i did when he left us but one thing forsure is the last time we spoke he said I LOVE YALL.

I carry those three words with me. I think of him and hear I love yall

so when my kids go out the door or ring the phone the last words said is I LOVE YOU....priceless.