Paulding.com

woo-hoo I did it :)

Here is a picture of the slippers. These are my daughters and she wanted one pink and one purple. She has also worn these around the yard/neighborhood/etc so they have held up! :lol: Once her teenage friends saw them they all wanted a pair! I will also say they are so comfortable.

336671619_1153894404_01.jpg

How about 'Warm Fuzzies 4 You?' :D

Your prices look a little low, BTW ... unless you've got a really great, inexpensive source for yarns, you're not going to realize much of a profit once you figure in your time.

I wish you well - you've certainly picked the right time of year for this type of business! :)

How about 'Warm Fuzzies 4 You?' :D

Your prices look a little low, BTW ... unless you've got a really great, inexpensive source for yarns, you're not going to realize much of a profit once you figure in your time.

I wish you well - you've certainly picked the right time of year for this type of business! :)

Nice name...you guys are making this difficult :lol:

I know you are right about the profit margin but I have always donated these items to charities. I figure for now everyone else is in the same boat as me, wanting to give nice gifts but may not have the money. I may after the holidays go up on the prices some but only once I have talked to the shelter about doing a 10% from every sale to the shelter. I am hoping to help my family financially but Im a giver, cant help it.

Riograce is right you are all getting a bargin with these prices but I will be going straight to the santa shop with the money I raise! so its a win/win for us all. :)

How much for the fuzzies , Can you do me a pair for tonight? :rolleyes:

I love those.

Tona

the slippers are $10 and I could have done them tonight if I would have seen this sooner :p If you really want some just let me know a color/size and they can be yours by tomorrow night :D

the slippers are $10 and I could have done them tonight if I would have seen this sooner :p If you really want some just let me know a color/size and they can be yours by tomorrow night :D

I am so dang proud for you, your going to do great.

I would love to have a pair tomorrow,. what colors do you have , I'm all for anything black , don't matter what it is if it's black , I like it. :D

Tona

I am so dang proud for you, your going to do great.

I would love to have a pair tomorrow,. what colors do you have , I'm all for anything black , don't matter what it is if it's black , I like it. :D

Tona

anything black.....what size? Dont forget you get one for free too....so I would need another color and size....unless you want both the same. lol

anything black.....what size? Dont forget you get one for free too....so I would need another color and size....unless you want both the same. lol

2 pair size 7 black if you can do half sizes do one a seven and a half.

One more thing from business owner to another and friend to friend.

don't take on to much at one time and get burned out on your hobbie ,then it won't be a hobbie anymore or be any fun to do.

Besides you have to much that I see I like and will want.

If you can't get them tomorrow , don't worry about it, just let me know you do.

Tona

don't take on to much at one time and get burned out on your hobbie ,then it won't be a hobbie anymore or be any fun to do.

Tona

Sounds good.

Thank you for the advice and hopefully I will get busy enough that I will have to use it! Right now I only have a couple of requests and my last big one was 10 scarves and I finished those. You are a good friend :wub: and Im so glad we have met!

Tona

I second, third ,fourth, and fifth that one. :mellow: ;)

Tona

So can you do the half sizes.

*Great* advice! :)

Here's another bit of advice for you, that might make your items more unique: use different kinds of yarns. Just about everyone uses the standard acrylics, so try using some wools and silks. They're pricier, but IMO, they serve their purpose better - I love my felted woolen bedsocks and mitts!

So can you do the half sizes.

The slippers are probably more of a small/medium/large but my daughter and I both wear a 7 so I should be able to adjust the pattern for the 7 1/2. Hope that makes sense. lol

Stitches of Love 4 you.

another good one!

The slippers are probably more of a small/medium/large but my daughter and I both wear a 7 so I should be able to adjust the pattern for the 7 1/2. Hope that makes sense. lol

another good one!

Thanks , that is great . I maybe getting these as Christmas gifts for GD's . I will have to get sizes.

Just let me know when you have them. NO RUSH.

Tona

Hey everyone. I just wanted to make a response so you didnt think I was ignoring pms. I have not been feeling good since late last night and will be staying in bed all day! I will be back on tomorrow to answer all your pm's and get back to crocheting.

Im feeling much better! Tona, your slippers should be done in the next couple hours. Actually Im done with one pair and one of the other but I ran out of yarn and literally have one row left on the last one. dang I just hate that. lol :lol: I will also have camochicks gloves done this evening and then I will be moving on to scarletindulgences slippers.

I have not picked a name yet and this cold has kicked me in the butt and havent done a website yet either. :( My children will be going to their grandparents tonight so it will just be me/baby/dh so hopefully I will get it done tonight!

Im feeling much better! Tona, your slippers should be done in the next couple hours. Actually Im done with one pair and one of the other but I ran out of yarn and literally have one row left on the last one. dang I just hate that. lol :lol: I will also have camochicks gloves done this evening and then I will be moving on to scarletindulgences slippers.

I have not picked a name yet and this cold has kicked me in the butt and havent done a website yet either. :( My children will be going to their grandparents tonight so it will just be me/baby/dh so hopefully I will get it done tonight!

That sounds good, Just let me know when will be a good time , maybe this weekend to pick them up .

I have been having alot of trouble with my machine ,so I am running really behind on things here.

Have a blessed thanksgiving, and I'm glad you fell better. :D

Tona

That sounds good, Just let me know when will be a good time , maybe this weekend to pick them up .

I have been having alot of trouble with my machine ,so I am running really behind on things here.

Have a blessed thanksgiving, and I'm glad you fell better. :D

Tona

All done. Just let me know what works for you!

Camochick yours are done too. :)

starting on yours now scarlet!

Ive decided on a name......

'A PLACE 4…

TIMELESS CREATIONS'

so I guess southernscarlett wins :) :wub:

Im sorry I havent done a website yet :( I promise by sunday evening it will be done. In the meantime if you need any pictures of anything just let me know!

Ive decided on a name......

'A PLACE 4…

TIMELESS CREATIONS'

so I guess southernscarlett wins :) :wub:

Im sorry I havent done a website yet :( I promise by sunday evening it will be done. In the meantime if you need any pictures of anything just let me know!

I like that name,

Good Job SS.