Paulding.com

All the more reason to file!

I have already received PM's from people who have mentioned that they have received the letter about the siding, and threw them out thinking they were junk. Folks....do NOT throw those out. Call me!! Simply put, there is money out there in coffers, just waiting to be claimed. The manufacturers of this defective siding are NOT going to let you know about this. That's what we do. My company, Data Processing Services, has been operating since 1995, is a member of the BBB, and is absolutely not a scam. Nor does it cost you anything out of your pocket to file your claim.

Trust me, I USED to toss those letters myself, but after getting laid off, I decided to call. And I'm glad I did! My house qualified for the settlement. And my particular siding was the one that I get 60%, while the company gets 40%. (the Omni siding is 30/70, so you get even more) I thought.....dang, that's kinda steep. But then I thought, I would rather get my 60%, and let them handle everything, because I am still getting some money!!! 60% is better than nothing, IMO...plus I don't have to do anything or pay anything to get this done...just sign the forms and let them handle it. Granted, it can take up to 4-5 months before I get my money, but that should be right around tax time.....perfect!!!

There are only 2 companies that provide this service in the area (that I am aware of), and they both take the same percentage, in order to compete fairly. So, in short, this is not just another job to me...this is a way of helping my community, by getting people money back that most are not even aware they have coming to them.

With unemployment at an all-time high, and the economy in the crapper, it only makes sense to try to get money by any legal means possible.....and this a great way to do that. So, don't toss those letters until you've at least called me, and let's work together to get you all we can. With 13 years in the industry, D.P.S. is very adept at maximizing what you can get back!! Keep in mind, although I am not a lawyer by any means, we have the best litigators who work on your behalf. My job is simply to get you signed up, so we can get your claim moving ASAP. I don't make nearly as much money doing this as I did as an Engineering Technician, but I do like working with people, and I find this to be a very fulfilling job, knowing I am helping folks out......especially during times like they are right now.

If you get a letter, let's pursue this!!! Call me,

Glenn Jiles

678-838-8163 or

678-315-8794.

I thought you were coming to see me. :D

I dropped by there yesterday.....good news and bad news (for me) I can't write up your siding...on the flip side, you have one of the better brands on your home, so you don't have as much to worry about as the other folks who have the junky stuff!

I dropped by there yesterday.....good news and bad news (for me) I can't write up your siding...on the flip side, you have one of the better brands on your home, so you don't have as much to worry about as the other folks who have the junky stuff!

Well, that's cool (for me). You must have been the one the dog was barking at when I got out of the shower. I looked out the window and saw a car driving away. I still need to get a Christmas CD some time.

Well, that's cool (for me). You must have been the one the dog was barking at when I got out of the shower. I looked out the window and saw a car driving away. I still need to get a Christmas CD some time.

And I REALLY could use the 10 bux....I am STRAPPED! Anytime today will be fine with me. Gimme a call and let me know-

678-315-8794. Thanks!

And I REALLY could use the 10 bux....I am STRAPPED! Anytime today will be fine with me. Gimme a call and let me know-

678-315-8794. Thanks!

I'm eating lunch, then I have to run an errand. I'll let you know later this afternoon. I had to check and make sure I had $10 on me. LOL

Btw, I think I found the cord.

I did this over two years ago with a company out of Decatur. The inspector came out and then still over a year since that we have never heard a thing. So I don't know what to think about it. My neighbor qualified so I don't know why I would not have.

I'm eating lunch, then I have to run an errand. I'll let you know later this afternoon. I had to check and make sure I had $10 on me. LOL

Btw, I think I found the cord.

Awesome! I got that computer all cleaned up and am using it in my shop. Thank you!! See you this afternoon. ;)

I did this over two years ago with a company out of Decatur. The inspector came out and then still over a year since that we have never heard a thing. So I don't know what to think about it. My neighbor qualified so I don't know why I would not have.

2 things here...just because your neighbor qualified doesn't mean you would. I've walked enough neighborhoods by now to know that every house can be different types of siding, although at a glance, they may look similar. It is also possible that whoever wrote it could have dragged their heels on your claim, and let it lapse. I've heard the stories from some of my own clients, as we are not the only ones who do this- we have competition. All I know is that I take this line of work very seriously, and I make sure my clients can reach me at any time, in case they need answers. :D

Second thing is this- if they had misidentified the siding after the inspection, and found it wasn't the right type, they should have notified you....I know I certainly would have. It's just not right to leave people hanging like that. I tell my clients, that if they haven't heard back within a month of the inspection, then to either call me or call my office for a follow-up. Of course things can fall through the cracks in any business, but since I started I keep my OWN active ledger of appointments, even though I know my company does the same. It's just the way I am. If I am going to do business with someone face-to face, then I only trust me, when it comes down to it. Anyone can drop the ball, so to speak, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen on my watch!! ;)

I have already received PM's from people who have mentioned that they have received the letter about the siding, and threw them out thinking they were junk. Folks....do NOT throw those out. Call me!! Simply put, there is money out there in coffers, just waiting to be claimed. The manufacturers of this defective siding are NOT going to let you know about this. That's what we do. My company, Data Processing Services, has been operating since 1995, is a member of the BBB, and is absolutely not a scam. Nor does it cost you anything out of your pocket to file your claim.

Trust me, I USED to toss those letters myself, but after getting laid off, I decided to call. And I'm glad I did! My house qualified for the settlement. And my particular siding was the one that I get 60%, while the company gets 40%. (the Omni siding is 30/70, so you get even more) I thought.....dang, that's kinda steep. But then I thought, I would rather get my 60%, and let them handle everything, because I am still getting some money!!! 60% is better than nothing, IMO...plus I don't have to do anything or pay anything to get this done...just sign the forms and let them handle it. Granted, it can take up to 4-5 months before I get my money, but that should be right around tax time.....perfect!!!

There are only 2 companies that provide this service in the area (that I am aware of), and they both take the same percentage, in order to compete fairly. So, in short, this is not just another job to me...this is a way of helping my community, by getting people money back that most are not even aware they have coming to them.

With unemployment at an all-time high, and the economy in the crapper, it only makes sense to try to get money by any legal means possible.....and this a great way to do that. So, don't toss those letters until you've at least called me, and let's work together to get you all we can. With 13 years in the industry, D.P.S. is very adept at maximizing what you can get back!! Keep in mind, although I am not a lawyer by any means, we have the best litigators who work on your behalf. My job is simply to get you signed up, so we can get your claim moving ASAP. I don't make nearly as much money doing this as I did as an Engineering Technician, but I do like working with people, and I find this to be a very fulfilling job, knowing I am helping folks out......especially during times like they are right now.

If you get a letter, let's pursue this!!! Call me,

Glenn Jiles

678-838-8163 or

678-315-8794.

How long do these claims take? We had a guy come by about 3 weeks ago and left us papers to send back in, Siding Claims Solutions. If I'm going to do a claim I'd rather put money in your packet than someone I don't know. I'll PM you my address if ypu'd like to come by and have a look.

How long do these claims take? We had a guy come by about 3 weeks ago and left us papers to send back in, Siding Claims Solutions. If I'm going to do a claim I'd rather put money in your packet than someone I don't know. I'll PM you my address if ypu'd like to come by and have a look.

Well, thank you, I would appreciate that! :)

Why am I lost????

Because you're from NY...:lol:

j/k.....I really don't know. B)

I would be a little leary of that...simply because of specific information that must be obtained, along with the signed forms. Not to mention if you have Omni siding, then the forms require a notary (which I am also) from the county you live in. It's a legal process, so I'm not sure how or why someone would just leave you some forms to send in. In fact, some folks who are just trying to make a quick buck may get into this not realizing that if their forms are rejected because of any legal problems with the paperwork, they have to pay back the company for any "front-end" money they have received for getting the form filled out. This would explain why I have talked to so many people who said they filled out some stuff and never heard back.....could be the agent didn't get it right, or may have even quit, and never followed through. I assure you I would never do that. I leave plenty of contact info for my clients, and they are free to call me anytime during the process.

The whole process does take a little while...approx 120 days before the inspector can come out, then usually not long after that before a settlement is mailed out. Usually about 5 months total, not to exceed 6 months.

Bruce posted about this the other day, but it is worth repeating.

Over the last 3 years or so, we have received over $3,000.00 in 3 installments for claims made on our behalf by a company regarding our siding. The most recent about 3 weeks ago which was just short of $600.00!

It can't hurt to have Subby come out and take a look at our siding, it could add up to a lot of money for you! In the case of Madea, at least she knows that she has good quality siding and doesn't need to be concerned about it, so it is a win/win for the homeowner!

Good Luck Subby! Hope you get lots of claims going...because I KNOW there are entire subdivisions that contractors used the siding that is involved. ;)

Scarlet

Bruce posted about this the other day, but it is worth repeating.

Over the last 3 years or so, we have received over $3,000.00 in 3 installments for claims made on our behalf by a company regarding our siding. The most recent about 3 weeks ago which was just short of $600.00!

It can't hurt to have Subby come out and take a look at our siding, it could add up to a lot of money for you! In the case of Madea, at least she knows that she has good quality siding and doesn't need to be concerned about it, so it is a win/win for the homeowner!

Good Luck Subby! Hope you get lots of claims going...because I KNOW there are entire subdivisions that contractors used the siding that is involved. ;)

Scarlet

Yes there are.....I have a list that comes to me on a weekly basis, and it just amazes me!!!! Some subdivisions can be comprised of 90+% of houses that are built out of this stuff! And while the settlements are not ever going to be enough to actually re-side the entire house, I do recommend to people that often it can be enough to least get a GOOD paint job, and seal that sucker up from the rain and elements!!

We had someone named Matt, I believe, come by our house about 2 months ago. We told him that we needed to think about it. We were very wary of this, so we have never called. Since then, we get a letter in the mail almost weekly, telling us that the deadline to file is in January of 2009.

The main question I have about all this is, will the inspector cut off a piece of my siding?? Thanks for your help. :)

We had someone named Matt, I believe, come by our house about 2 months ago. We told him that we needed to think about it. We were very wary of this, so we have never called. Since then, we get a letter in the mail almost weekly, telling us that the deadline to file is in January of 2009.

The main question I have about all this is, will the inspector cut off a piece of my siding?? Thanks for your help. :)

Since I have a claim on my own home, I asked about this. I was told that NO...they have more advanced equipment, at least our inspectors do. ;) It will gauge the thickness of your siding, which will tell a volume of info. Other than that, the easiest and most telling part is looking at the bottom edges of the boards....that's where you can see the expansion and contraction process that has occurred over the years, and it tells them the remaining lifespan of the siding's integrity.

If you're thinking about painting your house, you may want to hold off until you see what we can do.

Since I have a claim on my own home, I asked about this. I was told that NO...they have more advanced equipment, at least our inspectors do. ;) It will gauge the thickness of your siding, which will tell a volume of info. Other than that, the easiest and most telling part is looking at the bottom edges of the boards....that's where you can see the expansion and contraction process that has occurred over the years, and it tells them the remaining lifespan of the siding's integrity.

If you're thinking about painting your house, you may want to hold off until you see what we can do.

Since Matt came out, do I have to go through him or could you do it?