Paulding.com

Offering Custom Paintings!

Every employee at the Illustrator is an artist and we all create art in various mediums; not just through our tattoo machines.
For the holidays we thought it would be a great idea to offer custom art pieces!

Nothing is more special than providing a loved one with something handmade/custom created specifically for them. Below is an acrylic painting that Garrett finished for a customer. Sage and Garrett are both offering custom paintings. We can custom draw the idea for your painting or you can provide us with a photo of a landscape, portrait, etc that you may have in mind. Think about a special place your spouse finds comfort in, a favorite character that your child loves or a moment that you want to capture in art ... the ideas are endless!

Photos of Sage’s mixed media paintings and Garrett’s portrait work will be coming soon! For now, enjoy the sunflowers. Send over any questions you may have. Pricing is obviously going to depend on the size of the canvas, the materials needed, and the amount of work.

m005.jpg

Just curious are you able to do a portrait painting? I would like a painting made for my HUsband and Mother-In-Law of my brother in law who just passed 4 months ago. I would like to be creative with it. Not just a picture of him but like a little scene with him in it. I think it would be very special for them.

Just curious are you able to do a portrait painting? I would like a painting made for my HUsband and Mother-In-Law of my brother in law who just passed 4 months ago. I would like to be creative with it. Not just a picture of him but like a little scene with him in it. I think it would be very special for them.

I was wondering the same thing! I think it would be awesome to have a painting of our little family hanging above the mantle!

Most definitely! That would be a really wonderful keepsake.

Out of the two of us, Garrett would be the portrait painter :) Just PM any ideas over as far as the background and we can let you know what size canvas it would look best on as well as what kind of price range you will be in!

I was wondering the same thing! I think it would be awesome to have a painting of our little family hanging above the mantle!

Yep, Garrett can paint portraits!

That is great Sage. Hope you are having a nice day. :D

Thanks SS! Today is going good so far, hope your day is awesome too :wub:

what a great idea....

I had a paniting done of Grandaddy for my mom after he passed away... it is an 11x14... it turned out so good...

Do you have any idea of what price rang you go with>?

do you have any potratis that you have done?

Thanks! Garrett is the one who paints portraits. I will take a picture of the one he did of me and post it soon! We are starting off with a minimum of $50 for all custom paintings. That helps us cover the cost of the canvas, supplies, etc. Depending on the design, the price could go up from there :good: