Paulding.com

Got a "Little Harley Fan" in Your Life?

This is Vinnie,remember the hot tub buyer. Do you think one of those will hold me?

:lol:

How are you? "Long time...no see."

Have y'all been riding much?

We are going to try to get out tomorrow (today) sometime if it doesn't rain.

:lol:

How are you? "Long time...no see."

Have y'all been riding much?

We are going to try to get out tomorrow (today) sometime if it doesn't rain.

Ride everyday. My 2009 came in about 2 months ago and I love it.What are you doing up? I'm at work so I have a good excuse.Me and Lisa are heading to Cherokee NC to trout fish for the weekend.Sadly I am leaving the bike at home,just don't feel like loading and dragging the trailer up there. Plus the night temperatures are suppose to be like in the low 30's.Lisa is going to pick me up at work around 0530 and then were off.......

Ride everyday. My 2009 came in about 2 months ago and I love it.What are you doing up? I'm at work so I have a good excuse.Me and Lisa are heading to Cherokee NC to trout fish for the weekend.Sadly I am leaving the bike at home,just don't feel like loading and dragging the trailer up there. Plus the night temperatures are suppose to be like in the low 30's.Lisa is going to pick me up at work around 0530 and then were off.......

Just working on some things on our site. Couldn't sleep...decided to be productive...LOL

That's cool about your bike!

You should post a picture for us. :)

Have fun on your trip!

I understand about the loading and dragging equipment part. Although....it sure is a great time to ride up there. I know it's cold at night but it would be perfect during the day.

Just working on some things on our site. Couldn't sleep...decided to be productive...LOL

That's cool about your bike!

You should post a picture for us. :)

Have fun on your trip!

I understand about the loading and dragging equipment part. Although....it sure is a great time to ride up there. I know it's cold at night but it would be perfect during the day.

Next week I will have to get with you as I still need a chair for my office.