Paulding.com

Spotlight Karaoke @ MacFarlane's

Come on out p.com peeps!

We are going to have sooo much fun.

KRM wubs me.

PS, I am hunting someone named Clio to come out and play wiff me :ph34r:

If it hadn't been our last football game, I'da been there!

Going to try to be brave and come out sometime, but wrestling season is about to start, most of our stuff starts early on Saturday mornings. <_<

I do need a night out, though. soon!

I too want to thank everyone who came out for our first night at MacFarlane's. And to the staff who treated me so well and quickly made me one of the family. We all had a wonderful time. Lots of new faces that are not pcommers. And of course our wonderful Pcom peeps were out in force. I'm looking forward to seeing many more new faces as well as familiar ones in the weeks to come. MacFarlane's is a very classy place with great food and a great staff. Make sure you join us for Spotlight Karaoke each Friday from 9pm til 1am.

I too want to thank everyone who came out for our first night at MacFarlane's. And to the staff who treated me so well and quickly made me one of the family. We all had a wonderful time. Lots of new faces that are not pcommers. And of course our wonderful Pcom peeps were out in force. I'm looking forward to seeing many more new faces as well as familiar ones in the weeks to come. MacFarlane's is a very classy place with great food and a great staff. Make sure you join us for Spotlight Karaoke each Friday from 9pm til 1am.

I really wish I could have made it this Friday, but it just didn't happen. I'm hoping to be there next Friday!

I would agree - the food was awesome and the staff where top notch! More tables, nice atmosphere and great friends - you cant ask for anything more!