Paulding.com

Spotlight Karaoke @ MacFarlane's

Hey gang, it's official, the new home of Spotlight Karaoke is MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille in Downtown Hiram. Our new night is Friday from 9pm to 1am. MacFarlane's has a full menu and stocked bar just waiting for you. I'll have tunes spinning at 8:30pm and Spotlight Karaoke begins at 9pm. Come on out and join us at our new home. I just know you'll love it.

spotlightentertainment1-1.jpg

congrats!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm so glad you're not homeless anymore!!! :p

Would love to come to your inaugural party...but I'm gonna be hanging with Mickey Mouse :)

I understand, of course, Mickey does have slightly more appeal than I do. But only slightly more. So I'll expect to see you and Tow as soon as you get can make it out. Enjoy yourselves and have a very safe trip.

I understand, of course, Mickey does have slightly more appeal than I do. But only slightly more. So I'll expect to see you and Tow as soon as you get can make it out. Enjoy yourselves and have a very safe trip.

thank you! :wub:

BTW...your halloween costume was awesome!

angrywife.gif

I still think yer an thNervous.gif fer omitting yerself from that blackmail video. :lol:

Not only that, she's used the absolute worst pics of me possible.

Oh and thanks Chick. My aunt and I worked very hard at that costume to make it as authentic as possible. We joked that we were just like Patsy and her mama. Her mama made all of her early stage outfits. She even hand placed 3000 sequins on to one of her dresses. It was fun to recreate on of the outfits.

And Oscar, those people who fill out song slips for you want you to sing things you wouldn't sing. I'm the one that changes it to Mr. Roboto because it makes me smile to see you having a good time.

Oh and Spotlight Karaoke this Friday from 9pm to 1am (thanks chick) MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille Downtown Hiram. Be there or be square.

Oh and thanks Chick. My aunt and I worked very hard at that costume to make it as authentic as possible. We joked that we were just like Patsy and her mama. Her mama made all of her early stage outfits. She even hand placed 3000 sequins on to one of her dresses. It was fun to recreate on of the outfits.

And Oscar, those people who fill out song slips for you want you to sing things you wouldn't sing. I'm the one that changes it to Mr. Roboto because it makes me smile to see you having a good time.

Oh and Spotlight Karaoke this Friday from 9pm to 1am (thanks chick) MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille Downtown Hiram. Be there or be square.

I'ma gonna bring my :ninja: mask anytime I go. :p

You and Oscar are just drama queens! everyone loved it

I'ma gonna bring my :ninja: mask anytime I go. :p

That's allowed. Just come. I want MacFarlane's to know what I know, the Pcommers that come and support Spotlight are the best. Plus we may recruit new Pcommers from some of their regular crowd. Can you imagine? This could be the beginning of where I take over the world, one singer at a time.

You and Oscar are just drama queens! everyone loved it

OMG...is there a pot and kettle emoticon?

That's allowed. Just come. I want MacFarlane's to know what I know, the Pcommers that come and support Spotlight are the best. Plus we may recruit new Pcommers from some of their regular crowd. Can you imagine? This could be the beginning of where I take over the world, one singer at a time.

OMG...is there a pot and kettle emoticon?

Kettle-1.jpg

Hey gang, it's official, the new home of Spotlight Karaoke is MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille in Downtown Hiram. Our new night is Friday from 9pm to 1am. MacFarlane's has a full menu and stocked bar just waiting for you. I'll have tunes spinning at 8:30pm and Spotlight Karaoke begins at 9pm. Come on out and join us at our new home. I just know you'll love it.

spotlightentertainment1-1.jpg

:yahoo: Congrats!!!

:cray: :cray: :cray:

I am still trying to get the link so I can save the video - can someone help me?

I cant wait for Friday night............new home, new food, new.........well you get the idea!

If anybody needs to complain it is that guy in the pleather pants that was in slow motion. :o :lol:

We are very excited to be the new home for FRIDAY NIGHT KARAOKE with SPOTLIGHT!

In the meantime, join us for Sweet Thursdays - all draft beer is 50% OFF TONIGHT!

And we'll see you tomorrow.

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

-MacFarlane's

I am really looking forward to having Spotlight tonight, and seeing all of you. It should be a great night and a lot of fun. Let's kick off the weekend right!

See you soon,

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

I do not put them in for "certain" people!!! :wub:

HA! I must be one of those "Certain" people you throw in the hat :lol:

also, I am sad to say I won't be there tonight as it's my kid's last football game, but next week it' on! :)

Edited by redneckgirrrlll
HA! I must be one of those "Certain" people you throw in the hat :lol:

also, I am sad to say I won't be there tonight as it's my kid's last football game, but next week it' on! :)

Yes, you are one of those people!!! And you should be putting them in for yourself. You sing beautifully!!!!! JSYK- Next week I will be submitting your name... :p

I'll be there tonight as well! And I am LPPT's DD.... ya'll gotta feel sorry for moi!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: