Paulding.com

Infant Loss Bracelet!

Infant Loss Bracelet, It is made out of swarovski crystals and Stirling silver beads and letter beads.

101_0552.jpg

Hey I know someone who just a day ago lost a baby how much do you charge for one for a little girl? I dont even know the lady at all just got an email to pray from her aunt but I would love to get her one if they are not expensive. It sure is beautiful

Hey I know someone who just a day ago lost a baby how much do you charge for one for a little girl? I dont even know the lady at all just got an email to pray from her aunt but I would love to get her one if they are not expensive. It sure is beautiful

$25. For everything on the bracelet above. :)

How sweet of you!!!!! Terrible to lose a baby.

Infant Loss Bracelet, It is made out of swarovski crystals and Stirling silver beads and letter beads.

101_0552.jpg

What does the oval say?

This was supposed to be mine, but you neve called me to come pick it up when the dachshund one was finished. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Are you not receiving your Pm's? I know a few people have said they were not getting them. I have sent you several over he last few months trying to meet up with you. Could you please let me know?

Are you not receiving your Pm's? I know a few people have said they were not getting them. I have sent you several over he last few months trying to meet up with you. Could you please let me know?

Got one early October that this one was ready, but the other one she was still waiting on the charm to come in. I wanted to pick them both up at the same time. Email told me where you would be, but I didn't have a clue where that was. This is the only one that I received that I know of.

Thanks

Got one early October that this one was ready, but the other one she was still waiting on the charm to come in. I wanted to pick them both up at the same time. Email told me where you would be, but I didn't have a clue where that was. This is the only one that I received that I know of.

Thanks

Oh Gee, I sent you several since Sept. I am usually in Hiram a few days a week. I usually do lunch with everyone at least one day a week. This week I think it is Fatbacks on Wednesday at 11. Let me know if you are still interested and if you Will be available.

Thanks

Oh Gee, I sent you several since Sept. I am usually in Hiram a few days a week. I usually do lunch with everyone at least one day a week. This week I think it is Fatbacks on Wednesday at 11. Let me know if you are still interested and if you Will be available.

Thanks

I am still interested in both. Does she have the dachshund one ready yet?