Paulding.com

Vendors- Island Tan Fall Festival

Im looking forward to it! I will be there with a bake/craft booth with ALL money collected from this booth going to the Cail family memorial fund.

Im spreading the word! :wub:

That's awesome! My girls & I will be paying you a visit! :D

I will be there . :D So make sure you drop by my booth and check out the cool Christmas Stockings. :D

Hope to see you there.

Yay! :D

I will be there . :D So make sure you drop by my booth and check out the cool Christmas Stockings. :D

Hope to see you there.

Yippee, SS will be there also. Be good to see ya again, and OH please bring some sweet tea like before.

Yippee, SS will be there also. Be good to see ya again, and OH please bring some sweet tea like before.

Sure thing .Just for you i will. So bring your cup. :D It will be good to see ya again. :D

I second that question. ^_^ What time should we be there?

The Island Tan said we could start setting up at 7:30 .See you there. :D

Nemie and Sage what is your lot no.? I am 15

Which schools? All the high schools?

( I have kids at one, nephew at another, and bf son at another, but I thought hoodies would make awesome Christmas gifts :D )

I will have some East, North Paulding, & try to have one for PCHS. but I can do any of them.

I have some Abney Sweatshirts.

I do take orders for them also for Christmas

Thanks

Tona

In case everyone didn't see the other thread I have made the check in time 7:30 for those who need extra time! Catater and I are in the process of marking spaces and getting everything together. I will be answering PM's shortly. Thanks for all your support!

You guys rock!

Brandi

I can't wait! I have to bring my youngest son with me, but I'll just have him read a book all day. Are we due for good weather tomorrow?

My girls are coming with me too! We are packing backpacks full of coloring books and fun stuff but they are excited about all of the things going on too!