Paulding.com

SHOUT OUT to Scarlet

I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner I bought Saturday and guess what I LOVE IT!!! :wub: :yahoo:

My hair smells sooooo good!!! :pardon: Just wanted to share about how muh i liked it!! yall should try it actually i recommend ANYTHING in the Pomegranate Twilight!!! Its now my favorite!!! (if thats possible) :good:

BTW wanted to add, Hayden LOVES the chapstick! He had the watermelon Scarlet gave me and wouldnt let anyone touch it! :pardon:

Now he has a banana and peppermint and LOVES them, he will say " mom, i need some nanas for my wips" ITs sooo cute! :wub:

We also just recently tried the Lemon Grass Shea Butter and LOVE LOVE it also! :wub: :blush:

just wanted to share!!! :wub:

See u soon Scarlet!

No orange cream so me! :p lol I like the peppermint!!

I am sure Scarlet will reply later. She had someone coming by this morning, two big wholesale orders to finish filling and we took 3 big online orders yesterday. People are starting to order heavily online for the holidays. Most are getting lots of small items so I assume they are making gift sets.

Thanks so much Angie! I really appreciate the testimonials you are so sweet to give!!!

I love the shampoo and conditioner...it is all our family uses and I have several customers who have boys and say the LOVE to wash their hair and take a shower because of the fragrances...Fiercely Preppy is the favorite for boys 10 and up! I guess that is one way to make them wash their hair! :lol:

I'm so glad Hayden loves the lip balms! That is so sweet how he says that! I guess you don't have to worry about him having dry, cracked lips, huh? OH...I ordered Green Apple Flavor Oil last night, so I will have matching lip balms to go with the Enchanting Apple Soap! :D

I also ordered a small bottle of Green Apple Oil to see if it is close to the same Apple fragrance oil I am currently using. It sounds like it has the same oils in it per the description, so I thought I would give it a try and see (I hate ordering just 1 thing from 1 company, so it is worth a shot! In addition, I ordered more Pumpkin Spice Oil AND an Interpretation of CHANEL NO. 5 Perfume for Women for the Christmas Limited Edition Fragrance! I already have 4 fragrances for men and they all sell really great so I'm not adding another men's fragrance for the Christmas Holidays, maybe for Father's Day. I currently cannot keep the Fiercely Preppy in stock fast enough, and the Masculine Indulgence, Out of Africa and English Gentleman sell out quickly as well, so I'm just going to focus on those fragrances for the Holidays since I have plenty of those oils in stock. I still have bath bombs in the men's fragrances as well, but won't be making them in the future as I made 100 of each fragrance and still have over 1/2 of each left. I will most likely put them on sale in the next week or two to move them and make room for other stuff. So be on the look out for the next newsletter! ^_^

I was really spent last night and went to bed before 9pm so that is why I didn't respond until today...I've been on my feet an awful lot over the last few weeks and it is taking its toll. I have lots of orders to fill, we are starting to get orders from people who have been coming by our booth at the local festivals we have been attending and we received an order over $100 yesterday!!! Along with 2 others and Pak In Pink will be restocked with lots of product tomorrow...including the Pumpkin Spice Tea Tree Oil products and Heavenly Clouds! Also, don't forget AMAZING VARIETY carries an assortment of our products there as well and if you go by there and she doesn't have what you want, all you have to do is tell her what you want and she will have it the next day....same with Pak In Pink! Just another convenient way to purchase our products when you are out and about doing shopping! ;)

Anyway, Thanks again Angie!!! Pomegranate is a favorite by pretty much everyone! I am now putting Pomegranate Juice in it as well and I love the smell...just a little addition of the "fruit of the vine" to add the antioxidants for the skin too! ^_^

See you soon! :wub:

Scarlet

We also love the shampoo/conditioner. We also love the shower gel. Steve is addicted to the shower gel and I am addicted to the bath bombs.

With winter coming on, we will need to get some lip balms also. Seems weird typing about 'winter'.

Nemie