Paulding.com

SOG Kit Rae Gil Hibben Boker Colt Throwing Knives

I found my old set of throwing knives in the shop the other day.

Used to have a good time practicing.

It's impressive if done right, not that I was ever any good at it.

Nice looking knives.

SG

Have thrown some in the past and have to say fun but never got good at it where you would want to stand in front of me :o

I'll stick to darts! :lol:

Have thrown some in the past and have to say fun but never got good at it where you would want to stand in front of me :o

I'll stick to darts! :lol:

For a while there, being in front of me was the safest place to be!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There were a lot of mystery holes in the walls in my house around where my target and backstop were. :ph34r:

How long does it take to get an ordered item? Those Colt Thrower knives look nice.

SG

For a while there, being in front of me was the safest place to be!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There were a lot of mystery holes in the walls in my house around where my target and backstop were. :ph34r:

SG

You have a point! :o

I have another set I will be adding to the category that is a kit (case and targets included)

I'll be keeping these in mind for a couple of Christmas gifts. I know a couple of "boys" who would be thrilled with those. ;)

Great!

I have roughly 3 or 4 more items to add.... :D

There is a set made by UZI that is real popular that is actually discontinued but trying to get my hands on a couple sets

You have a point! :o

I have another set I will be adding to the category that is a kit (case and targets included)

Great!

I have roughly 3 or 4 more items to add.... :D

There is a set made by UZI that is real popular that is actually discontinued but trying to get my hands on a couple sets

Newbies are present! ;)

Nice -

On average, how long does it take to get an ordered item? I assume that means you don't keep stock of them.

SG

Hi SG

Once an order is placed, I usually receive within 3 or 4 days.

I can order anywhere from 1-6 times a week depending on items, suppliers and how busy things are.

Hi SG

Once an order is placed, I usually receive within 3 or 4 days.

I can order anywhere from 1-6 times a week depending on items, suppliers and how busy things are.

I usually have Christmas cutoff around the 14th or 15th to gaurantee delivery (local delivery) keeping in mind order is correct.