Paulding.com

DNR agency has called the SO reference one of their agents that has not been heard from for 1 hour - last contact he called out "signal 10" which is fight in progress.

dispatch tried to raise officer x 3

several SO units, 38, 25, 134, 170 191 plus others enroute

Clay Route Rd x-street of Narroway Church Rd - Sheffield Wildlife Mgt area

DNR 134 reports contact with officer at 9:17 and officer was 10-4

I think the officer called for a fight in progress at around 9:00. Second DNR officer heard from him at 9:17 and he was 10-4.

Officer 178 has found DNR 1714's truck - area before campground. DNR 134 suggested he check this area of new property the officer was expected to be checking on.

I'm praying he is safe, as well. This one does sound really fishy. It would seem that they must check in periodically while on duty. If his reception is that bad, you would think he would have moved to a location to gain contact.

I think the officer called for a fight in progress at around 9:00. Second DNR officer heard from him at 9:17.

Officer 178 has found DNR 1714's truck - area before campground.

Freebird - where is this?

I think the officer called for a fight in progress at around 9:00. Second DNR officer heard from him at 9:17 and he was 10-4.

Officer 178 has found DNR 1714's truck - area before campground.

was this the fork in the road before you get to sheffeild? I could not make out good what they where saying

I have a call into one of the officers involved in the search. Maybe I'll hear some further details this evening and will update. My understanding is that he was found (there would have been much more action going on if not) alive and well.