No replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:24 PM

First, a new concessions work schedule has been posted for the last two home games, October 31st and November 7th.

Senior night has been moved from October 31st to November 7th, so the concessions assignments have been changed. You can access the new work schedule at the Band of Gold Website. Thanks to the many, many parent volunteers who have made the concessions successful this year.

Please send in bottled water for us to take on the truck to Saturday's band competition.

Every Band family should be providing volunteers for our Georgia Invitational Band Championship on Saturday, October 25th. Please step up. Band reps will be contacting you this week to give you an assignment if you have not yet volunteered. We hope to make the day a fun and memorable day for the 1,000-plus students who will be in attendance. We know you'll do your fair share to help. The Band performance schedule has been posted on the website.

The Fruit Sale "profit opportunity" has been distributed to your students. Please make sure you review the materials right away. The fruit sale is always a very popular one.

The Hiram Band of Gold ...
The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics