• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 exynkee

exynkee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

To all the Eagles players...Saturday is "gut check" time. The perfect season on the line for the 7th graders and a playoff momentum game for the 8th graders.

TIME TO GET PUMPED UP!

"Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit."

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi (1913-70)

#2 felixfamilylights

felixfamilylights

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

Good luck to Austin this weekend. The 7th grade game should be a good one as both 7th grade teams are very good, not to take anythng away from the 8th grade teams. But those 7th grade teams both light up the scoreboard.

I am curious to see how the AMS coaches decide to defend the McClure spread offense. Hate to miss the games, as both should be a good, but statistically we at East are more likley to Play Dobbins in the playoffs. So I must be elsewhere.

But again good luck to Austin, I have gotten to know their head coach a good bit this season and hope to see yall do well this week.
Felix Family

Visit us on the web at:
felixfamilylights.com

#3 WESTGA PLAYA

WESTGA PLAYA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (exynkee @ Oct 16 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all the Eagles players...Saturday is "gut check" time. The perfect season on the line for the 7th graders and a playoff momentum game for the 8th graders.

TIME TO GET PUMPED UP!

"Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit."

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi (1913-70)

Man you are so right! We are a HUMBLE 5-O!!!!!!!!!!!! "Remember DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!"

Edited by WESTGA PLAYA, 17 October 2008 - 08:46 PM.

NEXTLEVELPLAYERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics