1 reply to this topic

#1 baseballmama

baseballmama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

Hi, I've seen posts recently where other middle schools are advertising tryout info for the 6th grade middle school basketball teams. Does anyone know if McClure will field a team and if so when/where are tryouts? Last year I know they did not have a 6th grade team or participate in the program... curious this year because I actually have a 6th grader that's interested!! My older son participated in the 6th grade program at Moses a few years back and it was a positive experience.. was hoping McClure would follow suit. Anyone know?

Thanks..

#2 flava

flava

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (baseballmama @ Oct 15 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I've seen posts recently where other middle schools are advertising tryout info for the 6th grade middle school basketball teams. Does anyone know if McClure will field a team and if so when/where are tryouts? Last year I know they did not have a 6th grade team or participate in the program... curious this year because I actually have a 6th grader that's interested!! My older son participated in the 6th grade program at Moses a few years back and it was a positive experience.. was hoping McClure would follow suit. Anyone know?

Thanks..

I think they are still looking for a coach. PM me and I will give you the guys name and number that coordinates this program for all of the schools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics