Paulding.com

Local Election Poll - Sheriff and Commission on (some ballots)

Local political races  

333 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted (Early voting)

• Yes
    • No, but plan to before early voting ends Oct 31st
    • I vote(d) absentee
    • I'm going to vote on Nov. 4th
  2. 2. What best describes your truth about the Sheriff's race

• I voted for Gary Gulledge
    • I voted for LaFay Streetman
    • I plan to vote for Gary Gulledge
    • I plan to vote for LaFay Streetman
    • I probably won't vote in this race
  3. 3. What best describes your truth about the Commission I race

• I have already voted for Larry Ragsdale
    • I have already voted for Joey Seabolt
    • I plan to vote for Joey Seabolt
    • I plan to vote for Larry Ragsdale
    • I either don't plan to vote in this race or I live outside the commission post I district

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the breathe fresh air coming from Joey Seabolt's campaign.

But just Ragsdale's "I" next to his name was enough for me to want to see him gone.

The voters in Post 1 have the opportunity to create a total shift on the Board of Commissioners. And we certainly need a change there after the past 8+ years. But it appears there are many who still are content with the status quo of our BOC. I hope they see the light between now and November 4th.

Remember when you look at Larry Ragsdale's name on the Ballot, and see the "I" next to his name, think about how much your taxes have gone up over the last 8 years.

Larry Ragsdale never saw a tax hike that he didn't like.

Republican Ragsdale? He acts more like a Tax and Spend Democrat!

Don't let "party loyalty" sway you from making the right decision for your wallet/pocketbook.

I have met many of you and I want the chance to meet everyone else and discuss my plans for the BOC and what I can do to improve our local government in Paulding County.

We will be having a Meet and Greet Fundraiser this Saturday, from 6 PM until 9 PM. Please come out and give me a chance to talk with you and discuss some of the issues. There will be more information including the directions put out this week.

I have watched to BOC on cable.....have you ever heard other than a couple of jumbled words from comm Ragsdale....it is not there....I guess alll he thinks he has to do is vote. Interaction would help...being right or wrong....

Remember when you look at Larry Ragsdale's name on the Ballot, and see the "I" next to his name, think about how much your taxes have gone up over the last 8 years.

Larry Ragsdale never saw a tax hike that he didn't like.

Republican Ragsdale? He acts more like a Tax and Spend Democrat!

Don't let "party loyalty" sway you from making the right decision for your wallet/pocketbook.

You need to take a closer look at your tax bill instead of looking at the total. You will find that the School M&O is what has made our taxes go up so much. My taxes jumped up $316 in 2007 because of the school tax. Look at how much difference the school yearly increase is vs the county yearly increase.

Year Total School Difference County Difference

2002 $1,011.56 $751.77 $250.17

2003 $1,012.22 $691.83 -$59.94 $259.95 $9.78

2004 $1,054.81 $773.30 $81.47 $271.08 $11.13

2005 $1,061.33 $776.65 $3.34 $274.14 $3.06

2006 $1,113.86 $791.79 $15.14 $310.65 $36.51

2007 $1,565.11 $1,108.33 $316.54 $327.44 $16.79

2008 $1,530.30 $1,069.51 -$38.82 $309.04 -$18.40

So not all of its our commissioner fault. Maybe you need to grip about the school board.

SORRY GUYS...MY EXCEL SHEET DIDN'T COPY RIGHT. IT'S ALL CRAMMED TOGETHER.

Edited by Tahoe
You need to take a closer look at your tax bill instead of looking at the total. You will find that the School M&O is what has made our taxes go up so much. My taxes jumped up $316 in 2007 because of the school tax. Look at how much difference the school yearly increase is vs the county yearly increase.

So not all of its our commissioner fault. Maybe you need to grip about the school board.

You go girl!

Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Ragsdale approved the annual re-assesment policy adopted by King Jerry and Company, and the $65million plus for the new courthouse comples, plus removing the fire department from the county budget after telling the voters the fire tax would be used to supplement the department's county budget funding, and the list goes on.

Raising the millage rates, and increasing the tax digest in order to bring in more revenue for the county are 2 different things. They got their tax increase year after year after year without raising the millage. And by simply removing the fire department from the budget they got a $6million windfall to spend while smiling about the way the voters approved the fire tax. Has your homeowner's insurance premium gone down ?

And what happeded to the promises to the senior citizen taxpayers about lowering the age for their tax reductions and abatements ?

And Larry approved every PRD request from everyone of the local RBMDs with no thought to the schools or other county infrastructure.

Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Ragsdale approved the annual re-assesment policy adopted by King Jerry and Company, and the $65million plus for the new courthouse comples, plus removing the fire department from the county budget after telling the voters the fire tax would be used to supplement the department's county budget funding, and the list goes on.

Raising the millage rates, and increasing the tax digest in order to bring in more revenue for the county are 2 different things. They got their tax increase year after year after year without raising the millage. And by simply removing the fire department from the budget they got a $6million windfall to spend while smiling about the way the voters approved the fire tax. Has your homeowner's insurance premium gone down ?

And what happeded to the promises to the senior citizen taxpayers about lowering the age for their tax reductions and abatements ?

And Larry approved every PRD request from everyone of the local RBMDs with no thought to the schools or other county infrastructure.

Going back and forth with you is not on my list of things to do this week......You will always have it in for the current administration no matter what..... :pardon:

Going back and forth with you is not on my list of things to do this week......You will always have it in for the current administration no matter what..... :pardon:

I voted against all incumbents (except those unopposed)

MOI!?!? :o

One more to go this time, and one more to go in 2 years, although I doubt he will run.

No comment....I just don't have the energy to go back and forth with your Robber Megan Developers stuff.

What does MOI mean? I don't talk the IDK or LMAO stuff.

You go girl!

Tahoe is a girl with a pee on the ex-wife in her avatar? :blink:

In the words of Edith Bunker: OH! ............OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going back and forth with you is not on my list of things to do this week......You will always have it in for the current administration no matter what..... :pardon:[/b]

TRANSLATION:

You got me on that one.

No comment....I just don't have the energy to go back and forth with your Robber Megan Developers stuff.

What does MOI mean? I don't talk the IDK or LMAO stuff.

Moi is French for "ME". :o :D :lol: :lol:

And RBMD is for, or course, ROBBER BARON MEGA DEVELOPERS, who may possibly become extinct in Paulding County in the not too distant future. ;) in which case I will be LMAO!!!! B)

Moi is French for "ME". :o :D :lol: :lol:

And RBMD is for, or course, ROBBER BARON MEGA DEVELOPERS, who may possibly become extinct in Paulding County in the not too distant future. ;) in which case I will be LMAO!!!! B)

That is just about as "classless" of a statement that I have ever read on paulding.com. YOU are laughing over the misfortunes of the builders (who by the way just made a living by fulfilling an obvious need). Do you realize how many people in the State of Georgia and across the nation are affected by the building industry and are suffering right now? Is that really what you want - for other human beings to suffer?

I am very thankful right now to still have a job and am very thankful that I have other things to fall back on if that is not always the case but YOU making fun of and laughing at other people's misfortunes is just about as "classless" and "ignorant" as it gets. I will continue to say daily prayers for you surepip because with this kind of attitude, you really, really need them. I could say a lot more but I will refrain.

That is just about as "classless" of a statement that I have ever read on paulding.com. YOU are laughing over the misfortunes of the builders (who by the way just made a living by fulfilling an obvious need). Do you realize how many people in the State of Georgia and across the nation are affected by the building industry and are suffering right now? Is that really what you want - for other human beings to suffer?

I am very thankful right now to still have a job and am very thankful that I have other things to fall back on if that is not always the case but YOU making fun of and laughing at other people's misfortunes is just about as "classless" and "ignorant" as it gets. I will continue to say daily prayers for you surepip because with this kind of attitude, you really, really need them. I could say a lot more but I will refrain.

Wow. I guess we really do read into things what we want.. I may be wrong but I took it that they(RBMB) may become extinct due to voting certain people out of office, not honest builders losing business due to the economic conditions that presently exist.

Wow. I guess we really do read into things what we want.. I may be wrong but I took it that they(RBMB) may become extinct due to voting certain people out of office, not honest builders losing business due to the economic conditions that presently exist.

You might want to go back and do a search on some of surepip's prior posts that are relevant to this issue. :rolleyes:

Did I get "under your skin" a little bit Mr. October? :lol: Or do you place yourself in the same category as some others and get your "thrills" from watching other human beings suffer?

You? Not hardly. It is however, obvious that Surepip gets under yours. Rarely does he make a post and you are not far behind. I actually enjoy your squabbles. :lol: Thanks for the laughs.

You? Not hardly. It is however, obvious that Surepip gets under yours. Rarely does he make a post and you are not far behind. I actually enjoy your squabbles. :lol: Thanks for the laughs.

Yes I have several flaws and one of them is not being able to tolerate classless and ignorant people really well.

Hey, Thanks Dude!

Note: Did I mention any ill will towards the builders ? I feel very, very sorry for them as they for the most part got sucked into the RBMD's scheme, and then got left hanging out to dry.

Had some forsight and planning been incorporated into their plans, then we might have been building industrial/office parks here and there instead of just houses, houses, and houses. But in their GREED to make a buck as quick as possible they went for the easy way out. And now it has collapsed.

Please go back, 1, 2 or more years ago to my posts. I begged and pleaded with the BOC, CoC, and IBA to diversify and get industry/office parks going. I spent 3+ years and countless thousands of dollars trying to make Palisades into an Industrial Park. Please go and review the December 2005 and May 2006 BOC meeting videos where I am begging the BOC to step forward to the plate and help out. And take note of the response I got.

Am I somewhat bitter now..? Not really, other than my predictions came true, and their golden goose croaked.

I have nothing but empathy for the builders who followed the RBMDs and our politicians into this wasteland we now find ourselves in. I hope they can hold on until better times. But let's face some basice facts......the RBMDs took them and us for a ride, and it is now time to pay the cab driver.

Hey, Thanks Dude!

Note: Did I mention any ill will towards the builders ? I feel very, very sorry for them as they for the most part got sucked into the RBMD's scheme, and then got left hanging out to dry.

Had some forsight and planning been incorporated into their plans, then we might have been building industrial/office parks here and there instead of just houses, houses, and houses. But in their GREED to make a buck as quick as possible they went for the easy way out. And now it has collapsed.

Please go back, 1, 2 or more years ago to my posts. I begged and pleaded with the BOC, CoC, and IBA to diversify and get industry/office parks going. I spent 3+ years and countless thousands of dollars trying to make Palisades into an Industrial Park. Please go and review the December 2005 and May 2006 BOC meeting videos where I am begging the BOC to step forward to the plate and help out. And take note of the response I got.

Am I somewhat bitter now..? Not really, other than my predictions came true, and their golden goose croaked.

I have nothing but empathy for the builders who followed the RBMDs and our politicians into this wasteland we now find ourselves in. I hope they can hold on until better times. But let's face some basice facts......the RBMDs took them and us for a ride, and it is now time to pay the cab driver.

You are one sad individual.

You are one sad individual.

Sorry girl, I am generally known for have a wicked smile most of the time. And my industry has crashed as well. Go and check out the Poultry Company Stocks. Pilgrim's has posted $200 million in losses for just the first 2 quarters.

But that is another story to Paulding's woes........

I feel for most of the neophyte builders who got sucked into the RBMD's scheme. They took a beating and will continue to do so while the RBMDs walk away having lost little when you look at the whole picture. I have heard of several who have bought out their builders......at $0.20 and $0.25 on the dollar. Fast friends become weak when the almightly dollar is at stake.

Too bad our leaders chose to follow the direction they did to make a fast buck, instead of doing the planning and leading which would have developed high paying permanent jobs in Paulding instead of just throwing up the cracker jack McMansions with a boom and now a bust for a local economy. Are you insinuating I caused this? or just pissed because I predicted it ?

Wouldn't it be nice if maybe half of our workforce could have jobs in Paulding instead of having to drive at $3 a gallon to Cobb, Douglas, Fulton and elsewhere for work ? Why weren't our leaders as worried about creating jobs as they were about building houses and creating personal wealth on the backs of their supposed friends ?

All your eggs in one basket can be pretty messy when the basket has a big hole in the bottom.

Sorry girl, I am generally known for have a wicked smile most of the time. And my industry has crashed as well. Go and check out the Poultry Company Stocks. Pilgrim's has posted $200 million in losses for just the first 2 quarters.

But that is another story to Paulding's woes........

I feel for most of the neophyte builders who got sucked into the RBMD's scheme. They took a beating and will continue to do so while the RBMDs walk away having lost little when you look at the whole picture. I have heard of several who have bought out their builders......at $0.20 and $0.25 on the dollar. Fast friends become weak when the almightly dollar is at stake.

Too bad our leaders chose to follow the direction they did to make a fast buck, instead of doing the planning and leading which would have developed high paying permanent jobs in Paulding instead of just throwing up the cracker jack McMansions with a boom and now a bust for a local economy. Are you insinuating I caused this? or just pissed because I predicted it ?

Wouldn't it be nice if maybe half of our workforce could have jobs in Paulding instead of having to drive at $3 a gallon to Cobb, Douglas, Fulton and elsewhere for work ? Why weren't our leaders as worried about creating jobs as they were about building houses and creating personal wealth on the backs of their supposed friends ?

All your eggs in one basket can be pretty messy when the basket has a big hole in the bottom.

Yes, some would know that better than others.

Surepip, no, I don't agree with you and I truly believe you are going to complain regardless of who is in office - you have proven that over and over and over again so there is probably nothing that myself or anyone else can do to help you there.

On another note, do you honestly think the housing industry problem is something unique to "just Paulding County"? You know better than that - these same issues are being experienced nationwide. You are just playing on this to further attempt to drive our Paulding County builders and developers further in the ground. Again, these guys just simply provided a service (development and homebuilding) that obviously was needed as people were moving to Paulding County in record numbers. I personally am happy to see the growth and welcome with open arms people choosing to move into Paulding County.

Again, anyone can sit around and be a "back seat driver". If you are really serious about this, take a chance and run for office - don't just sit around complaining as you do all the time. Good grief, if I were as unhappy as you about Paulding County and if I weren't willing to make the personal sacrifice to run for office myself, I would simply pack up and move on the "greener pastures" where things were more suitable for me and my family.

Yes, some would know that better than others.

Surepip, no, I don't agree with you and I truly believe you are going to complain regardless of who is in office - you have proven that over and over and over again so there is probably nothing that myself or anyone else can do to help you there.

On another note, do you honestly think the housing industry problem is something unique to "just Paulding County"? You know better than that - these same issues are being experienced nationwide. You are just playing on this to further attempt to drive our Paulding County builders and developers further in the ground. Again, these guys just simply provided a service (development and homebuilding) that obviously was needed as people were moving to Paulding County in record numbers. I personally am happy to see the growth and welcome with open arms people choosing to move into Paulding County.

Again, anyone can sit around and be a "back seat driver". If you are really serious about this, take a chance and run for office - don't just sit around complaining as you do all the time. Good grief, if I were as unhappy as you about Paulding County and if I weren't willing to make the personal sacrifice to run for office myself, I would simply pack up and move on the "greener pastures" where things were more suitable for me and my family.

I mentioned specifically in one of my earlier posts suggesting you go back and view the BOC meetings from December 2005 and May of 2006 [even though it was severely edited] to see where I begged, literally, for our BOC to step up to the plate and make an industrial/office park happen instead of 500 more houses in Palisades. I was going to get "encroached on" either way, but I busted my butt to no avail to make something happen to create 2500 good paying jobs here in Paulding. Watch King Jerry and his Court in the video......it speaks for itself.

I moved my business here in 1989, and got ZERO help, assistance, or anything else from the BOC, Chamber, or any other governmental entity. We actually had to educate the CoC people as to what was involved with them issuing a Certicate of Origin for our goods manufactured in Paulding County. They deferred us to Cobb, and suggested we contact the Cobb Chamber to get a CO for our goods when exporting them.

I have no interest in running for politics....I know about what is involved with commercial chicken hatheries around the world and in today's market am struggling to make a living doing what I know how to do. But next time around don't be surprised if Mrs Surepip is not on a local ballot. She has enjoyed her past 2 years in State Politics downtown and may just throw her name into the hat for 2010.

Me on the otherhand, no way. But as long as I am involved, active, and participating, it does indeed give me "bitching priveledges" about those in office, including the ones I foolishly help elect, such as Jerry Shearin and Glenn Richardson. Both of whom showed me later what a big mistake I made.

And I will continue to enjoy and use my "bitching priveleges" on p.com as long as Pubby lets me.

;)

I mentioned specifically in one of my earlier posts suggesting you go back and view the BOC meetings from December 2005 and May of 2006 [even though it was severely edited] to see where I begged, literally, for our BOC to step up to the plate and make an industrial/office park happen instead of 500 more houses in Palisades. I was going to get "encroached on" either way, but I busted my butt to no avail to make something happen to create 2500 good paying jobs here in Paulding. Watch King Jerry and his Court in the video......it speaks for itself.

I moved my business here in 1989, and got ZERO help, assistance, or anything else from the BOC, Chamber, or any other governmental entity. We actually had to educate the CoC people as to what was involved with them issuing a Certicate of Origin for our goods manufactured in Paulding County. They deferred us to Cobb, and suggested we contact the Cobb Chamber to get a CO for our goods when exporting them.

I have no interest in running for politics....I know about what is involved with commercial chicken hatheries around the world and in today's market am struggling to make a living doing what I know how to do. But next time around don't be surprised if Mrs Surepip is not on a local ballot. She has enjoyed her past 2 years in State Politics downtown and may just throw her name into the hat for 2010.

Me on the otherhand, no way. But as long as I am involved, active, and participating, it does indeed give me "bitching priveledges" about those in office, including the ones I foolishly help elect, such as Jerry Shearin and Glenn Richardson. Both of whom showed me later what a big mistake I made.

And I will continue to enjoy and use my "bitching priveleges" on p.com as long as Pubby lets me.

;)

So now you are blaming them - I wondered how long that would take.

And on another note, there are many, many people from Paulding that work for the State of Georgia so I guess according to what you are implying, that gives them the upper hand on running for public office?

And yes, I will also continue to enjoy my privilege of "free speech" here on p.com also (as long as Pubby lets me).

Surely everyone knows we are currently in a country wide recession right ? There are empty houses and empty lots all over the US right now. It has nothing to do with Paulding BOC people, the economy is crap. This county is going to grow whether we like it or not ( I wish it was still like it was 20 years ago ). The only thing our BOC can do is try to control the quality of subdivisions which is where PRD comes in. Trust me I am not saying I support or dont support the current or future BOC. I am simply saying the economy in the whole country is crap. Everything is not always the BOC's fault. Someone here said we should have been building more commercial instead of residential, WRONG. If that person would like to buy some commercial property or some bran new nice commercial buildings that are setting empty just like the houses mail me and I will get you a great deal, there are plenty available. Not voting for a candidate just because they have an (I) next to their name shows little or no responsibility.

So now you are blaming them - I wondered how long that would take.

And on another note, there are many, many people from Paulding that work for the State of Georgia so I guess according to what you are implying, that gives them the upper hand on running for public office?

And yes, I will also continue to enjoy my privilege of "free speech" here on p.com also (as long as Pubby lets me).

They made up the bed....but we have to sleep in it.

Yes I blame THEM. They, the current BOC administration chose to support ONLY the local housing industry. THEY did eveything possible in THEIR elected postions to help out the RBMDs. And in doing so THEY put all of our eggs in that one basket which has now sprung one hell of a leak in the bottom.

Absolutely I blame THEM. They had countless opportunities to diversify and to bring Industry here. But the RBMDs did not know how to make a buck off of doing that so they continued to approve countless PRDs bulding more and more houses. Now we are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. We have no industry and with the econony bottoming out in never-never land there is not much chance of bringing much industry in now. So you, I, and the rest of the taxpayers have to pay the bills for the county.

Our current BOC has done nothing to encourage industrial growth in Paulding. We have the largest intermodal yard, in essence a deep water port 7 miles down 278 and we do not have a decent warehouse for rent in the county to bring in jobs.

But if you want a house, we have thousands and thousands.

Doesn't that tell you something about the people who have been running the show? You may enjoy commuting to your job in Atlanta, but I for one would much prefer to see good paying jobs here in Paulding. And it is our leadership people who are responsible for creating those jobs and they have failed, and failed miserably at doing so. And it is their fault, and will be our fault if we allow it to continue.

They made up the bed....but we have to sleep in it.

Yes I blame THEM. They, the current BOC administration chose to support ONLY the local housing industry. THEY did eveything possible in THEIR elected postions to help out the RBMDs. And in doing so THEY put all of our eggs in that one basket which has now sprung one hell of a leak in the bottom.

Absolutely I blame THEM. They had countless opportunities to diversify and to bring Industry here. But the RBMDs did not know how to make a buck off of doing that so they continued to approve countless PRDs bulding more and more houses. Now we are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. We have no industry and with the econony bottoming out in never-never land there is not much chance of bringing much industry in now. So you, I, and the rest of the taxpayers have to pay the bills for the county.

Our current BOC has done nothing to encourage industrial growth in Paulding. We have the largest intermodal yard, in essence a deep water port 7 miles down 278 and we do not have a decent warehouse for rent in the county to bring in jobs.

But if you want a house, we have thousands and thousands.

Doesn't that tell you something about the people who have been running the show? You may enjoy commuting to your job in Atlanta, but I for one would much prefer to see good paying jobs here in Paulding. And it is our leadership people who are responsible for creating those jobs and they have failed, and failed miserably at doing so. And it is their fault, and will be our fault if we allow it to continue.

Lets pretend,Suppose I own a huge industry that has 10,000 workers and I want relocate. I would be looking for several things in making a decision about where to relocate. First I will want to be close to an interstate because it will make for better access for both shipments and employees, second I will want to be close to an airport so I can ship airfreight and save some on ground transporting. Both these things will save me millions in charges related to fuel as well as other costs. Now since you are so smart try convincing that Paulding is where I wanna be. Lets see what you would do if you were the BOC.

Surepip - If I had the vote I would vote against any incumbent in the commissioners race, have tried to do it for years, but alas, there was no one running.

Beachbum - you are wrong, for a long time Surepip was for the boc, he defendend them against my posts a long time ago.... this was probably before your time... one learns with experience what can happen. He would be very happy with good decent government, as many of us would.

As with what has happened to the American people in general, greed came into play... we can make money off all these prd's that rape the land, we can get at least 250 homes on a small tract of land, they will pay the water and sewage for what they get, add turn lanes into the developments. We will get more homeowners tax money, cause that is all we can come up with..... no matter it in the long run cost the landowners more money, with the lack of schools, fire,police, water, sewage, we can do it , approve all the prd's that come up. Wow maybe some in the boc will flourish off all this? Wouldn't that be nice?

Let's see how many we can approve before we are voted out. Let's really look after the growth of the county, approve all the land for these prd's leave no land for industry. Promise industry, then deliver an airport, that no one wanted... how much will that cost us in the long run.... Decide that the county needs a $65 million dollar new government complex...... do we get a say or vote in this? NO... guess who will pay? I guess you could cay Sheridan is leaving his legacy? He will be remembered! Our country is in the grips of one of the worst economic times ever. What has he left our county with? Overgrowth, empty homes everywhere... he bailed out of a tax increase last time, which will leave our new commissioner in a world of a mess to straighten out. Mr. Austin our new Commissioner is coming into office with a big mess on his hands... he would have done so before, but with the new economic fall, he is really going to have a tough job... God Bless Him. King Sheridan has left this county in a world of hurt. Do you think he will be hurting economically? I don't think so. Well if his bank fails it might hurt him some, but he has too many pies in the oven.

In this hard economic time, Mr. Austin is going to have to start from basically scratch. The last reign has left our county in shambles. Thanks King Sheridan.

For all of those that bashed me when Paulding. com started, and wanted all this growth, I have to say - I told you so - you would not listen and thought I was a very eratic poster, why not all the new growth, without boundries? Like all those half finished prd's now? How you like the taxes, the overflow of the schools, the traffic, the lack of fire and police? The cost of the new $65 million dollar government complex? The new industry we have? The property tax increases?

Our county could have been so much more with good growth, but everyone liked the prd's, bring them on, along with all the stip malls. They are great.

My Mama always told me you can't count on good times all the time, you have to save for a rainy day.

They didn't seem to mind the taxpayers providing them the needed infrastructure to enhance their business. This is a classic case of reaping what you sew.

Those poor, poor developers. I heard some were even trying to sell their $10 million plus houses. Now that's just rips at your heart strings doesn't it?

They didn't seem to mind the taxpayers providing them the needed infrastructure to enhance their business. This is a classic case of reaping what you sew.

Those poor, poor developers. I heard some were even trying to sell their $10 million plus houses. Now that's just rips at your heart strings doesn't it?

Yes it does rip at my heart strings anytime ANY human being suffers.

Tahoe is a girl with a pee on the ex-wife in her avatar? :blink: In the words of Edith Bunker: OH! ............OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRANSLATION:

You got me on that one.

You dang right I do and I have good reason!!!!

And for your translation.... WRONG!!!!. Just don't want to hear or read the same things over and over and over and over.......

Edited by Tahoe
You dang right I do and I have good reason!!!!

And for your translation.... WRONG!!!!. Just don't want to hear or read the same things over and over and over and over.......

So instead of using your own will power to not read the post you prefer telling someone what they can post? And you have a problem with democrats because?????? :blink:

I just LOVE the liberals on welfare in your sig. Maybe you should get out of Paulding County every now and then. There are Obama signs in the front yards of multi-million dollar homes all through Atlanta and Decatur. Guess you think all liberal democrats are black too, huh? :lol: