3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

The Georgia Invitational Band Championship, hosted by the Hiram High School Band of Gold, is approaching. The annual event, held at Hiram High School, will take place on October 25th, beginning at 2 p.m. Admission is $7.00; admission for children 6 and under is free.

Nineteen terrific bands will perform over the day-long competition! Check out the visiting bands and the judging information on the Band of Gold website.

Concessions will be available throughout the day, with a BBQ dinner available during dinner hours. Souvenirs will also be sold.

Band volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks throughout the day. Please step up and volunteer! We need you to make this a memorable day for all the participating band students. Contact Tracey Gossett, GIBC Coordinator, to volunteer.

The Hiram High School Band of Gold!

The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

bump
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:13 PM

buh-duh-bump

buh-duh-bump

#4 crossroads

crossroads

Icon

• +Unstoppable Woman
  • 4,742 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

I am going to try an make the show. I can hear the band practice from my house when the atmospheric conditions are just right.

Commercialization supporters are not informed. See Stop paulding County Airport of Face Book for the real news.

From Rockysmom intended for me.

"That insult was towards a person that I know for a fact to do things like drive bys at people's house's that they they have disagreed with.

To me hat is bat cheese crazy. Sorry if you don't see my point".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics