Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

START VOTING NOW FOR EAST PAULDING vs HARRISON!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Jacquelyn11

Jacquelyn11

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:22 AM

18000 + VOTES! WAY TO GO PAULDING COUNTY! drinks.gif

WE HAVE OUR GAME ON TV AND THEY DON'T! blum.gif

IN JUST 12 HRS, I'M READY FOR SOME RAIDER FOOTBALL!!! yahoo.gif

WHERE WILL THE 'AFTER' PARTY BE??? drinks.gif

Edited by Jacquelyn11, 17 October 2008 - 05:22 AM.

"God put me on this earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind I will never die."

#42 HiramDawg

HiramDawg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:31 AM

Ok please don't beat me up TO bad for this. I am an alumi from 95 and never did go to a game all 4 years I was there! We where just that bad. Heck, the first year or 2 we played at Paulding because we had no football field!!! Long story short:

My cousin talked me into going last Friday to the N. Cobb game and WOW!!! I am now hooked......LOL! I very much look forward to the Harrsion game but do have one question? What in the world is the chant for the kick offs??? It's sound to me like E.P.......HO! LOL! Now that's funny Anyways see all you Raider peeps tomorrow night!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

Edited by HiramDawg, 17 October 2008 - 05:31 AM.

Thanks, Shane
Go DAWGS / E.P. Raiders!!!

#43 hitch

hitch

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:55 AM

Is it possible that CSS has a web link that the game will be shown over the internet? I've got some family that would get a kick out of it.

#44 Boston Butt

Boston Butt

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:22 AM

We have until Noon today to continue voting. I'm voting repeatedly right now but so are people for the other game. Keep trying!!! Go Hoyas!!! Arhghghghhh I know I'll get slapped for that one! ohmy.gif)

#45 qwerty

qwerty

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (HiramDawg @ Oct 17 2008, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok please don't beat me up TO bad for this. I am an alumi from 95 and never did go to a game all 4 years I was there! We where just that bad. Heck, the first year or 2 we played at Paulding because we had no football field!!! Long story short:

My cousin talked me into going last Friday to the N. Cobb game and WOW!!! I am now hooked......LOL! I very much look forward to the Harrsion game but do have one question? What in the world is the chant for the kick offs??? It's sound to me like E.P.......HO! LOL! Now that's funny Anyways see all you Raider peeps tomorrow night!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

The student section always goes "oooooooooo"(when the kicker runs up to the ball) and then we say "boom!!"(when he kicks it) and then right after we say "EP-HO!"

smile.gif

#46 HiramDawg

HiramDawg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:58 AM

rofl.gif EP...HO! That's awesome! Thanks
Thanks, Shane
Go DAWGS / E.P. Raiders!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic