#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

Just a heads up ...

The Hiram High Homecoming Parade will take place tomorrow afternoon, starting at the Hiram Community Center and ending near Hiram Elementary. The parade participants will be gathering from about 4:30 pm. The parade starts at 6 pm.

Commuters may want to steer clear of the area.

Edited by Mikey, 08 October 2008 - 06:00 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

Can you list which roads will be blocked.

Pretty please?

#3 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (NC-17 @ Oct 8 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you list which roads will be blocked.

Pretty please?

The route follows Seaboard, as far as I know.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#4 Hale1

Hale1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up Mikey. Our shop will probably be right in the middle of it!!

http://www.paulding.com/ads/HALE.swf

#5 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Hale Automotive @ Oct 8 2008, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the heads up Mikey. Our shop will probably be right in the middle of it!!

Enjoy the music. The Cafe at the starting point will make some business. The parade used to go down past the restaurant row in Hiram, but it appears they'd rather not have us there. Shame. Hundreds of people used to leave their cars parked there and walk over to dinner at the restaurants. No more. We'll stop by the cafe for a coffee. Maybe McFarlane's for dinner since we'll be in that area.

#6 bellaprincess

bellaprincess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Oct 8 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a heads up ...

The Hiram High Homecoming Parade will take place tomorrow afternoon, starting at the Hiram Community Center and ending near Hiram Elementary. The parade participants will be gathering from about 4:30 pm. The parade starts at 6 pm.

Commuters may want to steer clear of the area.

good.gif Good to know. Hope others will see this!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics