3 replies to this topic

#1 autimom

autimom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:48 AM

Hey all! Every parent in the county with a child being served by the ESEP program should have gotten this info. In the event you didn't, here it is. We need a good turn out so that the county will fund more services such as this...

What: A five part series on Behavior Management Strategies provided by the Paulding County School District in conjuction with the Marcus Autism Center.

Topics include: Increasing compliance, determining the best intervention to use, implementing common interventions & how to teach appropriate replacement behaviors.

Who: Parents and caretakers of children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in the Paulding County School District.

When: October the 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, & November the 5th.

Time: 4:30 to 5:30 pm

Where: Matthews Learning Center 335 Academy Drive Dallas, Ga. 30132 ( Training Room )

Presenter: Dana Trahant, Ph. D., BCBA Program Manager Marcus Autism Center School Consultation Program

For more info or questions contact: Dr. Donna Frazier, coordinator, behavioral supports PCSD 770-443-7028 or Dr. Dana Trahant, program manager, Marcus Autism Center, an affiliate of CHOA 404-419-4146

#2 autimom

autimom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

Bump for night crew...

#3 Devon

Devon

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

Awesome! I work for a family with 2 autistic boys. I will definitely forward this to their mom, and probably attend myself. Thank you!!

#4 overit

overit

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:37 AM

Dang, I wish they would have planned for later than 4:30.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics