2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:05 PM

The Band of Gold invites all former Hiram High Band Members to return for homecoming and join the Band in the stands. Dust off your instrument! We’ll send you the music! And drop by the Alumni Tent to register for door prizes! Let us know you’re coming– send an e-mail to HiramBandBoosters@yahoo.com. Spread the word.

A Facebook Event has been created for you to register and to keep you up to date: Hiram Band of Gold Alumni Band at Homecoming Game. . We have many confirmed guests so far! We'll have a great evening!

Come play with the Band you helped build at Homecoming, October 10th!

The Hiram Band of Gold — the Band of Hiram, Georgia!

Edited by Mikey, 08 October 2008 - 07:42 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

bump
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

We had a great alumni crowd last night! Many brought their instruments, marched in with the Band of Gold and joined in playing the National Anthem. I think the unofficial alumni attendance count was about 40.

Thanks to all the former Band of Gold students for joining us for the Homecoming evening! The alumni door prizes were awarded during half-time. Mermaidmom has the list of winners. Maybe she'll chime in ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics